Just back from CSR and POP

Thanks for the comments! There's absolutely nothing wrong with POP! It just wasn't right for me. I like a bit more services and a better choice in dining. As for crowded, that's how I found the POP food court at breakfast, and the waiting lines for the buses. They really need to put some shade over those lines at the hotel.
If you need 2 rooms, it will work out perfectly! I would much rather have 2 with that many people! You'll be very comfortable.
It's all in your point of view, and knowing what your needs and desires are and where they'll be better served. I'm glad I got to try both places!
Andrea:hippie:

Thanks for the review:goodvibes

OP...what is the noise blocker thing on the clock/radio.
Thanks
Kerri

We are a family of 5, so unless I want to pay a small fortune for the villas, we will be staying in 2 connecting rooms at POP in August. I know that PORR can take 5 people, but my kids are 16,13 and 6 and I can't see 2 double beds and a trundle working out for us. I would rather have 4 double beds and 2 bathrooms for about the same price. I know we lose a lot by staying at a value resort, but I don't plan on spending much time in the room. Anyway, i am sure we will have a great time.

Lisa
I agree with PP, I'd rather have two rooms too.

Here's a bunch to read.

Read what others DIS'ers have to say about their stay at CSR (2008) CLICK HERE

Read what others DIS'ers have to say about their stay at CSR (2006, 2007) CLICK HERE

I understand that you are the CSR expert-please tell me it is absolutely standard. I already placed an order with garden grocer for a lot of refrigerated products.

I understand that you are the CSR expert-please tell me it is absolutely standard. I already placed an order with garden grocer for a lot of refrigerated products.
Fridges are standard at all the moderates including CSR.

The room alarm clock has 3 buttons on the side and you can choose which of the sound themes you prefer. One was seaside type sounds with waves breaking on a beach and sounds of sea gulls. I found it very relaxing. I don't recall what the other 2 were.
I had a room on the 4th floor in the building right next to the hippy dippy pool, but on the side facing away from the pool, and rarely heard anything except when the family next door returned from their day at the park. I was close to the main building, too. Since I'm diabetic, and have to refrigerate my medication, no charge was made for the fridge. It's quite small and not especially 'cold'. Beware of how much food you order.
The CSR rooms all have fridges as far as I know.
Andrea:hippie:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter