Just back from CR any ?????

Did you stay in a tower room or wing? How did you like it?

Happy to hear you had a great trip!

Please tell us all the details! Any problems with checking in/out, room, etc.?

We booked a wing, but upon arrival I asked the CM if we could get an upgrade and he said what do you want. I asked for a view of fireworks. He said to take Epcot side because they put off fire works everynight. MK only did them twice. There hours are shorter this time of year. We had a room on the 10th floor and saw fireworks and a parade every night from our room. It was great. :bounce:

Cool! I didn't realize that you could see the Epcot fireworks from the Bay Lake side. Thanks for the tip!:D

Could you see Epcot's Spaceship Earth or just the fireworks in the distance? How well could you see the fireworks?

We have a tower MK side requested for our last three nights of our vacation and never saw a view from lagoon side.

Congrats on your upgrade!

How was the food court? We added two nights on to the end of our January trip. Received a good deal through SoG and couldn't pass it up. Looking forward to our stay!

Kristen

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter