Just Back from Coronado Springs. Let me know if you have questions.

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by MartyM, Aug 12, 2012.

1. MartyM

MartyM Mouseketeer

Hey Ya'll. I just did my first two moderate nights at Cornado in a King Preferred room. Let me know if I can answer any questions for you.

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. goofyintoronto

goofyintoronto I really wanted to like it, but I didnt.

Were you in casitas?? im thinking of requesting cabanas (8a or b). Did you go to this section? is it somewhat close to the main building? Posted from DISboards.com App for Android

4. letsgoagainsoon

letsgoagainsoon North Central PA

Did you think the resort was spread out? I'm concerned that without a preferred room we might have long walks.

5. 720L

720L DIS Veteran

The resort is huge! Decide what you want to be closest to and request a location.

6. DisneyF4

DisneyF4 Mouseketeer

Does CS offer two queens in a room?

7. 720L

720L DIS Veteran

Yes.

8. buzznina

buzznina DIS Veteran

For us, CSR does not seem huge, at most it's a 10 minute walk from the back to the main building, I believe it is a little less than a 1/2 mile. I think the best location is not the preferred area but the cabanas section. The Cabanas are located between the main pool and the main bldg where as the preferred buildings (Casitas 1-3) are very close to the main building but farther from the pool. They are close to a quiet pool.

9. letsgoagainsoon

letsgoagainsoon North Central PA

I don't mind walking a little, but so many people have said its so huge and spread out that I'm a bit scared of all the walking. I need to check out the map. Are non of the Cabanas preferred?

10. ktaggie

ktaggie Mouseketeer

Strange question but what can I get at pepper market on the dining plan for dessert with my quick service meal? At the values we always get a huge ice cream Sunday will we be able to get this?

11. MartyM

MartyM Mouseketeer

I was in Casitas 1. The Cabanas isn't far from the main building, though, possibly even closer than Casitas since there isn't a convention center between the Cabanas and El Centro as their is between Casitas and El Centro.

Without a preferred room, you could end up anywhere. If you were in Ranchos and needed to go to El Centro, It would be at least a 10 minute walk.

They definitely do, and they might even be a few dollars cheaper than a King.

Sorry, I can't help with this one...I didn't take the time to eat at the resort, other than my latte each morning.