• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Just back from BWV

Paticake

DIS Veteran
We had a great time! This was our first stay in a standard view studio. We loved the resort. Enjoyed the quiet pool, BW restaurants and close proximity to Epcot and MGM. My husband enjoyed close proximity to ESPN!!!!!

Glad you had a great trip! We're at 50 days and counting until we're there ourselves; really looking forward to going to our '2nd home' again!

Glad you had a great trip! I like to try out new resorts, and my next trip will include a couple nights at SSR, but I always try to come back to BCV, or if I can't get that, then BWV, because of the resort area! Did you try Jellyrolls? If not, make sure you go there on your next trip! It's a rockin' good time!

Glad you had a nice trip. We will be staying a sv BW studio for the first time next month. How many of you were in the room? Would you say the size was comparable to a deluxe resort room? What about your location?

Sorry to have so many questions. I am just not sure what to expect, as we have always been in 1 bedroom units.

Thanks!

There were just the 2 of us this trip. The room size is that of a deluxe. We were overlooking the bus stop and pond.we really enjoyed watching the comings and goings. You could either take the stairs and come right out to the quiet pool or walk to the elevator to go to either the lobby or main pool. Have a great time! Oh and I forgot,we got to ride Soaring 2x. It is great!

Thanks so much for your response. We are so excited for our trip and can't wait to try Soarin'!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter