• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Just back from AoA

rdevine10

All our dreams can come true, if we have the coura
Our 1st time there. A few thoughts:

1. we had a new fridge

2. At 1st I didnt think the LM rooms were that far away. Well, once we had been in the parks and were exhausted, we decided it WAS far away! (and we have stayed in the 80's and 90's before at Pop and feel the LM rooms were a longer walk).

3. The main pool WAS awesome! We loved hearing the singing under water.

4. The cars section was incredible! The theme overall in each section was awesome!

5. Bus service was not bad

6. We might stay again for a night or 2 but anything more and we cant unless we are in a family suite- 2 double beds is just not cutting it anymore with our kids!

HTH someone!

So glad to hear about your trip! We are booked for a Cars suite in November 2014 and were actually considering downgrading to the LM rooms. It would save us $1400. Then my DH talked to someone at work who recently returned from a stay in the LM and he advised DH to keep the suite. He said it would be worth it's weight in gold after a long day in the parks. He said we would literally be kicking our own selves in the butt if we downgrade and be miserable!

Thanks for the info...we decided on 2 LM rooms rather than a family suite for 3 adults and 2 kids

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter