• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Just back from ALL STAR MOVIES

pattypatty

Earning My Ears
Hello Guys!! I'm back. I had the best time of my life. I was there from april 28- may 5. The resort was beautifull I just love it. I went 2 MK,EPCOT,MGM,ANIMAL KINGDOM and the universal parks!. Just seeing my 2 year old nephew's face got me teared up. The only bad thing is that we requested the toy story building and we didn't get it, but we got the connecting rooms at the dalmatians and we loved it. The service was very good and really fast we got everything we ordered by phone in less than 5 minutes including the pizza. the food court was awsome! the food! great!. :banana: :cloud9:

Glad you had a great trip! :) It's always nice to hear good reports. :thumbsup2

Sounds like you great time.
I am glad you enjoyed the All Stars!

Last year we also requested Toy Story and got Dalmation, but what a pleasant surprise!! We all loved the Dalmation building it was great!!!

My mom and I love the All Star Movies and can hardly wait until our trip! Looking forward to a trip report!

So glad to hear you had a great time. We will be staying at ASMo in March '07 and I am so excited. Can't wait!!

:cheer2: Thankyou for posting, we are staying there for the first time in October and it is great to hear a good review. We need a room with a roll-in shower, did you have one in Dalmations by any chance and were the connecting rooms 2 doubles or kings?

Glad you loved it at ASMo. We loved it there too and are staying there again this next trip the kids loved it so much. I think toy story gets alot more requests than dalmations lucky for me my kiddos always want dalmations. We got it on our first trip and had a great location. This next trip I'll have to pay for it waaaaaah.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter