Just back from a week at the WL

DjDisney

Earning My Ears
Hello all I just returned from my second trip to WDW in less than a month. I am so bummed to be home but it was an incredable trip. Back on June I spend a long weekend at the Poly and was a little nurvious about spending last week at the WL after such a great time at the Poly but let me tell you the WL went above and beyond my expicatations. This place is awsome all the way down to everytime I walked through the door some was always saying welcome home it was great. And the rooms with the view was great I had room 5150 a woods view but I had a view of the villa pool and bay lake great deal. I even loved the theme music played all over the resort. Another highlight was the Transpertation to an from the MK and Contemp resort. Never a line!. After all this I walk into Epcot last wednesday to find them giving out preview rides on Mission space!! I rode 2 times. It was great then again everytime to WDW is magic and when I leave I get to sad until I have the next trip planned. Anyone have any questions just let me know. I took 15 rolls of film so I hope to have some pictures for you all soon. See ya real soon :bounce: :bounce: ;)

DJ Disney

Great to hear. We will be at WL in September!!!
Can't wait

SOUNDS LIKE YOU HADE AGREAT TIME, MY DF IS GOING ON THE 14 OF JULY SO ANY INFO WOULD BE GREAT. WE HAVE STAYED AT POFQ TWICE IN THE PAST TWO YEARS. HOPE IT IS WORTH THE LITTLE EXTRA?

We were there 3 weeks ago and I wish I was there right now. As much as I like the resorts near Epcot this is second to best, the people are friendly, the pool is great, boat ride to MK is fabulous, Oh I wanna go back, NOW!:D

glad you had a great time! your excitement is contagious! :)
we are going next week for our first trip there! :Pinkbounc

Glad you had such a good time!

We love WL! Our favorite place to stay of the resorts we've tried. I know what you mean about "welcome home" and the music played through out the resort. I get goosebumps everytime I walk threw the sliding doors! It's like, "Helloooooo....... I'm home!"

I am glad to hear that it was even better than you thought it would be!! We are going in September and it will be our first stay at WL. We are excited. Can't wait to see some of those pictures!!

My wife and I are going for our first WL trip to! We'll be there in....

I forgot :eek:

Check the sig, it has a countdown :-D

Thanks for the update. My family and I will be staying at the WL the first week of August. Can hardly wait!

Thanks so much for the update! Can't wait to see some pix!

We'll be going for the first time in October... counting the days!

We will be first timers at WL next month as well... I'm very excited as well

Good to hear it was better than expected. Looking forward to the pictures.

My family will be there for first WL and first WDW trip in August.

Can't wait

I am so happy to hear all of you are on your way trust me you will love it as much as my wife and I did. I have stayed at all the Mods before and the Poly but I found my new Fav on WDW property. Make sure you get a refill mug and try a brownie at the roaring forks they are is sooo good ;) .. Also here is a tip do not by all snacks from the Roaring forks you can save $$$ buying Milk and orange juice or snacks from the mercantile and the bottles are bigger for the money. Have fun all I am jelious :-)

Thanks for the tips. Would appreciate any other tips that come to mind.

How was the bus service? I've been reading on these boards some negative things about the bus service. Do you recommend using the bus via TTC since it is so close?

I will be there in a couple of weeks. One thing I remember about WL is at evening time, they even pipe in cricket sounds in the outdoor walkways.

Yes it took me like 2 days to figure out they were not real crickets:D also the pipe in the sound of bullfrogs too so cool. Make sure you say hi to the mother duck near the villa pool she had a nest with like 9 eggs in it and joined us in the pool daily for a swin so cute;) . Have a great time I can't wait to plan my next trip there

For our first stay at WL. It's just us two adults, I hope they have
adult activities there in the evening. We have visited there several
times, but know we get to stay there....finally

Originally posted by travelgoddess
For our first stay at WL. It's just us two adults, I hope they have
adult activities there in the evening. We have visited there several
times, but know we get to stay there....finally

Just got back from the WL myself with 2 kids and DW. We really liked it. I question what you mean by adult activities in the evening? AFAIK there's nothing going on at the WL during the evening except dinner, pool/hot tub, little mercantile store, and a guy who draws your picture for $30 a pop.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter