• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Just Back From A Week At Csr!!!!!!!!

Glad you had such a great time ! :thumbsup2

Given the current prices at the deluxe's, :scared1: we've been thinking of
staying at a 'mod' this summer. (never have, before)

But, one reads such great things, then such horrible things about all three, it's hard to decide what to do....

Thanks to your review and others, I think we are leaning towards CSR...

We're staying there for the first time this December 9-16, and we're all very excited!

My entire family is really excited about the pool and slide there (and the big hot tub), and I have to admit, the entire Dig Site looks awesome!:woohoo:

And of course my hubby is very excited about the steak at the Pepper Market for a CS credit.:rolleyes: :goodvibes

We requested the Cabanas......not a specific building, just the Cabanas. Hopefully, since we weren't too picky with a particular building, we'll be able to get our request, although I agree that Ranchos 7B would be a great location as well.:thumbsup2

Thanks for the great report. You have me even more excited!:banana:

We're staying there for the first time this December 9-16, and we're all very excited!

My entire family is really excited about the pool and slide there (and the big hot tub), and I have to admit, the entire Dig Site looks awesome!:woohoo:

And of course my hubby is very excited about the steak at the Pepper Market for a CS credit.:rolleyes: :goodvibes

We requested the Cabanas......not a specific building, just the Cabanas. Hopefully, since we weren't too picky with a particular building, we'll be able to get our request, although I agree that Ranchos 7B would be a great location as well.:thumbsup2

Thanks for the great report. You have me even more excited!:banana:
Have a great trip!

Thanks for the report! I'm eagerly looking forward to my depature in about a week to both CSR and AKL. I've stayed at CSR once before and had a great time so I'm anticipating another excellent visit!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter