• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Just back from 9 days at POFQ (Aug.26- Sept 3rd)- Quick review.

Glad to hear you loved POFQ. We are booked there in November for the Wine and Dine festival and half marathon. Can't wait now! :goodvibes

We <3 POFQ, too! Also stayed in building 1 :). I just posted a thread on here about how sad I was that I waited too long to book the military discount, and there were no rooms there available... I seriously thought I would cry when the guy said "Oohh all we have are king bed rooms left, which would work for you but not the other family" and for a second thought of booking them at PORS... But alas, they have never done Disney and MIL would be really upset if I did that. *sigh* So you loved it! Its such a gem :)

Glad to hear you loved POFQ. We are booked there in November for the Wine and Dine festival and half marathon. Can't wait now! :goodvibes
I would love to run a Disney race one day! Way to go for doing it with your mom. Simply awesome.

I'm from Louisiana and love New Orleans. Most people want to go somewhere "different" on vacation, but I love the fact that this resort reminds me of home. It's like the French Quarter got "Disney-fied"! I love it and can't wait to go back.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter