Just back from 8 nights at the Poly!

Chicago526

<font color=red>Any dream will do...<br><font colo
We just got back Saturday from a fantastic trip! It was our first visit to the Poly, and it was wonderful! Check-in was fine, we got a FANTASTIC lagoon view room in Aotearoa, room 3219, with a picture perfect view of MK and the castle! The room itself was very clean (no mold/musty smell), including the bathroom. The maid left towel animals every morning, they were so cute!

Every CM greeted us with an "aloha" and a smile, not a rude CM to be found. My BF was so impressed he doesn't ever want to stay anywhere else (I still want to stay at GF someday, though!).

We had a great trip, I'll be posting the trip report in the comming weeks, as soon as I have the time to type it up. Meanwhile, if anyone has any questions, I'll be happy to try and answer.

We were in Tuvalu 2405 - same deal - lovely trip, friendly CM's, towel animals, clean rooms.

Loved it.

So glad you had a great time....we were in Aetearoa in November but had a GDN view...we faced the monorail and loved it. We've been to the Poly several times and the CM's were as friendly as ever, rooms were clean (no smells) and the property is still gorgeous after all these years. Can't wait to go back next December!

Aloha!

:flower:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter