• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Just back from 5 days at WDW and 3 day cruise

Mousemom

DIS Veteran
We had a wonderful time. Stayed at Pop Century. We arrived in WDW on Saturday 3/9. I was surprised at how busy it was. Lots of cheerleaders and spring break families. We went to MK since they were open until 2 am. As the evening progressed the crowds thinned. It rained on Tuesday and we ended up at MK again. There was no waits for rides and we had a great time! Even though it was much busier than the other times we have gone it was fun and we still managed to ride lots of rides with short waits. I would recommed you try Be Our Guest restaurant if you have a chance. The line was really long but it went fast and we were very happy we ate there. Food was good for a counter servcie. Desserts were so yummy! We then headed for the cruise ship on Thursday. See my posting under the Disney Cruise postings.

Happy to hear all went well...I will have to go to the cruise line board and check it out..thank you:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter