Just back/Free trip to WDW

ChefBilly

Go Pats!
Just back - the crowds were light, the weather was alternately hot and then cold, and we had a great time, as usual.
Favorites? 'Ohana, Narcoossee's, California Grill, Illuminations, Spectro.

Also - we're giving away a free trip where I work: http://news.bostonherald.com/contests/2006disney/

Fill it out and give it a whirl. I'd love to see a DISser win. Fill out as many as you want.
My trip pics are on that sign-up page. I'm the tubby guy. My wife is the cute one, and my daughter is the short one. :thumbsup2

Welcome back and thanks for letting us Disers enter into your job's drawing!

Looks like you had a wonderful time!
When does the contest end? How often can I enter?
Thanks for the link and info. :sunny: :wave:

Thank you for posting the info on the drawing!--Original ghetto girl here! Grew up in Lawrence about 45 mins outside of Boston (sure do miss home) :sad2: Always nice to see something from home.Hope you enjoyed your trip planning my first for later this year!! :banana:

irishbosoxfan said:
Thank you for posting the info on the drawing!--Original ghetto girl here! Grew up in Lawrence about 45 mins outside of Boston (sure do miss home) :sad2: Always nice to see something from home.Hope you enjoyed your trip planning my first for later this year!! :banana:

I'm in the Merrimack Valley right now! I drive through Lawrence every day to get to work. I know the Lawrence Bridge very well. ;)

Luv2Travel said:
Looks like you had a wonderful time!
When does the contest end? How often can I enter?
Thanks for the link and info. :sunny: :wave:

We did have fun. My daughter is 3, and a little timid of loud noises and the dark, so we were a bit limited. She became afraid on Pooh, so we didn't even get to try Peter Pan or similar rides with her.
Next time. :teeth:

Enter as often as you want. I think it's being split up daily.

Thanks, I just entered! That's an adorable little girl in those pictures:) Glad you had a great time! :goodvibes

Absolutely amazing.

I was just starting to sign up for your contest when my wife called...

to tell me...

THAT WE WON A TRIP TO WDW THRU MCDONALDS!!!!!!!!

Seriously!

Another thanks from my neck of the woods !!! My husband used to live in Mass and watched two years of home games for the Pats and they never won. He moves out - bingo - quite a few winning seasons.

Hope a DISer wins too!!

I am a NEEDHAMite. Went all through school there and Mom and Dad still live there. I miss MA. Thanks for the link! I would love to win but if I can't another DIS er would be great. Congrats Kidd_freeper

Thanks so much for the link! It was really nice of you to post it.
I loved looking at your pics! You DD is so cute! I do miss that age. :guilty: My youngest is 9. Man, I am old!

Wait did you say Daily.... The herald is giving away trips daily? no way

ps congrats on winning the trip through Mikey D's

I am always skeptical of "winning trips" because I have NEVER heard of anyone actually winning. Well now I have a guess.

Thanks for the link. You have a beautiful family. Your pictures are really very good.

D said:
I am a NEEDHAMite. Went all through school there and Mom and Dad still live there. I miss MA. Thanks for the link! I would love to win but if I can't another DIS er would be great. Congrats Kidd_freeper

My office is in Needham. Right on Second Avenue. Small world!

2Xited4Disney said:
Wait did you say Daily.... The herald is giving away trips daily? no way

ps congrats on winning the trip through Mikey D's

I am always skeptical of "winning trips" because I have NEVER heard of anyone actually winning. Well now I have a guess.

No, the names are being compiled by day in the database.
And trust me, it's legit. That's why I was just at WDW.
We gave away a trip a couple years ago and sent a reporter down to take a few pics and write up a few stories about the winning families.
The pictures came back, and who was in the picture? A Globe reporter! He was a friend of the winner and went along on the trip! (I used to work with him and recognized him right away.)
One of the funniest things I've had happen at work...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter