Just Back - Disneyland Hotel on points

Thanks. There nothing like having a $0 bill. I could not get a straight answer out of MS on this. I am so excited for our trip. I hope all those discounts are still there at the beginning of May. We are planning Blue Bayou, and The Jazz Kitchen for Sunday brunch.

The cats were brought into DL many, many, many years ago to help eradicate rodents in the park (with the exception of Mickey, Minnie, and a few others of course ;) ) and since cats will be cats, they were busy doing others things as well. (hubba-hubba):lovestruc

The cats you see around the park today are great, great, great, great, great.........grandkitties of the original Disneyland cats.:thumbsup2

The cats were brought into DL many, many, many years ago to help eradicate rodents in the park (with the exception of Mickey, Minnie, and a few others of course ;) ) and since cats will be cats, they were busy doing others things as well. (hubba-hubba):lovestruc

The cats you see around the park today are great, great, great, great, great.........grandkitties of the original Disneyland cats.:thumbsup2

When we were staying at the GC in November there was a new batch of kittens from the calico mama they were so cute!!! They were trying to catch them to give away to homes. I believe they were about 8 weeks old then.:goodvibes

We'll be @ DLH end of June for 5 nights:goodvibes ; really looking forward to it.

How were the lines for Nemo sub ride?

Any problems getting a good view of Fantasmic?

keishashadow,

How were the lines for Nemo sub ride? Insane!!!! This ride had crazy lines everytime we walked by including getting off the monorail on early entry. We never got on because we did not want to wait.

Any problems getting a good view of Fantasmic? we missed Fantasmic this trip. The 1st night all shows were cancelled due to rain. They might have even cancelled the 2nd night due to winds - not sure. The kids were tired from the time change thing.

You will have a great time!

keishashadow,

I noticed in your signature that you are also doing Vegas. We went to Vegas after leaving DL because my husband had meetings. We were originally going to CA for all of spring break but my husband needed to be in Vegas Tue - Thurs so we changed our plans. We stayed at the MGM.

Let me know if you have any questions.

keishashadow,

I noticed in your signature that you are also doing Vegas. We went to Vegas after leaving DL because my husband had meetings. We were originally going to CA for all of spring break but my husband needed to be in Vegas Tue - Thurs so we changed our plans. We stayed at the MGM.

Let me know if you have any questions.

thanks, i'll pm you some questions;) Family wants Luxor to sleep in the pyramid, plan on checking out MGM, appears to be same neck of woods

sorry to hear about nemo, guess we'll try it out 1st or last one day

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter