Just back BCV!

MinnieFan4ever

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ
Just a quick update. We were at the Beach Club Villa's from 3/6 - 3/13 in a 2 bedroom. The room was in great condition. Mousekeeping was wonderful and all the other CM's we dealt with we great as well. The weather was perfect!!!!! Low 80's the whole time. The parks were not too busy except for Monday at the MK. It was super busy that day. We had lots of Magical moments by castmemebers this time. Way more than usual. Seemed like everyone was in a good mood.:banana: So if anyone is getting ready to go, all is well in the World. Have FUN:cheer2: !

Glad to hear you had a great trip!

I agree; the weather was (and still is) perfect.

Just a quick update. We were at the Beach Club Villa's from 3/6 - 3/13 in a 2 bedroom. The room was in great condition. Mousekeeping was wonderful and all the other CM's we dealt with we great as well. The weather was perfect!!!!! Low 80's the whole time. The parks were not too busy except for Monday at the MK. It was super busy that day. We had lots of Magical moments by castmemebers this time. Way more than usual. Seemed like everyone was in a good mood.:banana: So if anyone is getting ready to go, all is well in the World. Have FUN:cheer2: !
This is great to hear!! We are heading to BCVs into a two bedroom in April. Can't wait!:yay: :yay: :yay:

Thanks for telling us about your trip! I'm glad you had such a great time and that you encountered lots of pixie dust!

Bobbi:goodvibes

Did you notice a strong "sandlewood" scent in the lobby area of the Beach Club while you were there? (Kinda like incense type smell.) I wondered what that was from and whether it was a common occurrence. I don't remember a scent in the lobby before.

Welcome back! Glad you had such a wonderful trip. We'll be at BCV's in a 2bedroom in 99days!! :cool1:

We loved our BCV stay last July. Can't wait to get back. :cool1: I am happy to hear you had such a wonderful time there.

Did you notice a strong "sandlewood" scent in the lobby area of the Beach Club while you were there? (Kinda like incense type smell.) I wondered what that was from and whether it was a common occurrence. I don't remember a scent in the lobby before.

Funny you should mention that. We all noticed it and I think it is new. For what it is worth, it smelled really good.:)

Funny you should mention that. We all noticed it and I think it is new. For what it is worth, it smelled really good.:)
Thanks for the feedback. I had a hard time making it thru the lobby because I get really bad headaches from fragrance. We have never had that trouble before and I don't know why Disney would introduce a fragrance into a public place because of the potential health problems it can produce both for migraines and asthma. If anyone staying at Beach Club continues to notice the fragrance, please let me know. I'm hoping it was a short term thing. Thanks.

Thanks for the feedback. I had a hard time making it thru the lobby because I get really bad headaches from fragrance. We have never had that trouble before and I don't know why Disney would introduce a fragrance into a public place because of the potential health problems it can produce both for migraines and asthma. If anyone staying at Beach Club continues to notice the fragrance, please let me know. I'm hoping it was a short term thing. Thanks.

It is not a very strong, overpowering smell. My FIL was with us and does not like any "smells". He always uses unscented everything. He didn't mention it bothering him.

It is not a very strong, overpowering smell. My FIL was with us and does not like any "smells". He always uses unscented everything. He didn't mention it bothering him.
It was really strong when we were there so hopefully it was "fading away"....possibly something was broken and caused the scent(?) It doesn't take much scent to cause a reaction in my airways and when we were there which was early in your stay, I was having problems. I wish it was only a "like" or "dislike"....for me it's being able to breathe or not breathe....I lose my voice and gasp for air....bummer. Thank so much for your info. When we return later this year I hope it is back to normal without any fragrance. I love Beach Club and it's always good to hear someone enjoy their stay.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter