Just back and tried LOTS of new dis-snacks!

Sounds yummy! What's a Kitchen Sink?

You can get the kitchen sink at Beaches and Cream at BeachClub. It 8 scoops of ice cream, all the toppings they offer, and a whole can of whip cream, for $23.99.

(vanilla, chocolate, strawberry, mint choc chip, coffee, butter pecan, orange sherbet and fat free vanilla are the 8 scoops)

Ha Ha....thank goodness for that scoop of fat free vanilla in the Kitchen Sink! Holy Moly.....Adam Richman (Man Vs Food) should go there and try to eat that dessert!

OMG! That nutella waffle looks SSSSOOOOOOO good!::yes:: I am definitely trying that. I don't even care that I will have to pay OOP!!!

Thanks for the responses. Glad to see I'm not the only one who longs for these yummy dis-foods. :)

RHONDALEE said:
I will be there this Sunday and was wondering where do you get the carrot cake cookie?

You can also get a carrot cake cookie sandwich at the confectionery store in DHS - the store on the corner as you turn right to go down sunset Blvd to TOT. It used to be a villains store.

People seem to love or hate those Turkey legs. We LOVE them. :lovestruc They are salty heaven! They are a MUST. I'm looking forward to trying the waffle sandwiches this time. MMMMMMM I'll probably try a Nuttella one while my fam does others. :goodvibes I have a jar of unopened Nutella in my cupboard. Just haven't had the desire to try it, though it is in the house finally. :rotfl: I'll probably say "what took you so long" when I finally give it a whirl. :)

That carrot cake cookie is KILLER!!!!! OMG! I want one right now!! The nutella waffle is definitely on my To Eat list on our upcoming trip!!

Glad you had a delicious time!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter