• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Just back, and some more of those CM's that make it what it is

As always, Dan, great pictures..thanks for sharing!..all of those CM's are the 'unsung' heroes at DisneyWorld as far as I am concerned..you certainly must have made their day, as much as they made yours!

Thanks Dan!!! Great pictures as always. Those CM deserve all the thanks they can get. They are the ones that really make the Magic happen.

I know some of those people!!! :D I'll make sure to let them know to check this thread out!

:goodvibesDH came running in here becuase he heard Disney music!!!:rotfl2: He wanted to see what it was and I showed him!!! What an awesome display and tribute to these CM's and all of the other ones like them!!!!:goodvibes

They are TRULY one of the MAIN reasons WDW is what it is today!!!!

For any CM's that may see this: THANK YOU FOR ALL THAT YOU DO!!!!!:worship::worship::thumbsup2

Glad to read that you still enjoy these pictures. I think taking theCM pictures is what I enjoy most there, in the picture taking area.

Dan Murphy, are you kidding, we missed each other by a couple of days I think!! We just got home on the 23rd, from the BCV and BLT. Had a blast, with just the hubby this time, first time ever doing that.:) So guess what, the next time you go down, you've gotta find my DS Pat, he's about to start a new professional internship (remember he did last Spring semester at GMR, well he's graduating at the end of this month) and he will be in Guest Relations at DHS! How bout that! Starting in June, ending in January 2011. Anyway, loved your pics as always, but so bummed I missed meeting Dan the Man!!! Someday Dan, someday. (I think I'm going back in Nov. tho) :thumbsup2
I thought of your son, Jill, whe ni was at GMR, but knew he had finished his CP. I was there on the 21st-23rd, while you were there. Wish I had known. Great news on Pat. :thumbsup2

Lol, I just got back from a April 16-25 trip staying at Pop, BC and BW. Maybe I ran into both of you, Dan and Jill.

I love it when the sweeping CMs draw with their brooms on the ground. I have a picture somewhere of a CM drawing a Mickey head in front of the RFC in DTD. Now that I look at your picture further, that might be the same guy.
I was there till the 27th. Darn.

Love these!!

When I was there in January I went to see George and Olga at The Writer's Stop in DHS and only George was there. He said Olga was rarely there anymore as she had to change her work schedule and since her days changed so did where she works. His days had also been cut there but I think he wasn't up for a change in spots so he was staying as of then.

Love the interaction from the CMs. They generally do a wonderful job! And I enjoy talking to the CP kids too!

Thanks for the pics! What else do you have?
I have more, regular pictures, might post at some point.

I know some of those people!!! :D I'll make sure to let them know to check this thread out!
Here are links to several prior CM threads I have posted, maybe some more you know there?

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=770432

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=775161

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2345365

what are the roles for the 2 ppl with black and white stripes on their shirts? and the couple that have like a folkloric/traditional costume?

I enjoyed your pictures Dan, sort of like the game "where's Waldo", except I had fun figuring out where the CM was located. I was at WDW too in April, and I flew out of O'Hare, because I went to Savannah first. Found cheaper airfare.

IMG_3948.jpg

I looooooove those Mexican style white dresses! :love: I always admire them when I'm there! I want one!

bumping.

thanks Dan. I may just be extra emotional today but... I teared up.
DS is waiting to hear from the CP programs phone interview. His status has been put on pending. Hopefully, some day you will catch a photo of him in costume. :goodvibes

These pictures are fabulous!!! Thank you so mush for posting and for giving me an idea for our trip in December:thumbsup2

The pictures...the music...:lovestruc You truly are the frosting on my cake today. Thanks for posting these and putting a big ol smile on my face!:cloud9:

Thanks, Dan! I always enjoy your photos - regardless of the topic..:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter