Just back and I have some coupons left.............

tarynsmom

Earning My Ears
Losing a day to Jeanne we didn't use all our coupons. They are rent 1 towel get one at wet and wild,Wet-n-wild 10% off any combo meal surf grill, wet-n-wild $5.00 off any $20.00 purchase breakers surf shopfree dessert with every purchase of baby back ribs @ Jakes-RPR,Free glass wine with adult entree purchase PBH,buy1 cappuccino get 1 PBH,Free Souvenir with $10.00 food purchase NBA CITY - citywalk, Free interactive gamecard with $20.00 food purchase NBA citywalk,Buy1 get 1 icecream cone PBH,free childs admission to PIRATES dinner adventure with every 2 paying adults
All expire 12/04 So if you are going and think you may use these give me a nod and I'll get them out ASAP :D

i dont need them, but that is very nice of you to offer them to our fellow dissers!

Interested in Jakes, but also the wine one @ PBH (would be a nice surprise for my SIL on Oct. 23!!)

Thanks again!!! :teeth:

Originally posted by travelin' tigger
Interested in Jakes, but also the wine one @ PBH (would be a nice surprise for my SIL on Oct. 23!!)

Thanks again!!! :teeth:

Just sent you the Jake's,PBH icecream,cappuchino & wine.
HTH :)
PS- my birthday is Oct.23 so tell your SIL to have one for me :D

tarynsmom

We'll definitely toast to your birthday over that glass of wine!!! :teeth:

Hope you can find good homes for the rest of your coupons!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter