• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Just back! 9/23 - 9/30

Bummer about all the rain showers. Glad you were able to push through it, and sounds like you had a great time anyway.

The week you were there is normally the week we are too. With my wife going back to work full time, we had to go in August this year. (which turned out awesome anyway)

Thanks for sharing.

Dan

Have to ask....what is DisneyBound??

Someone can correct me if I'm not explaining it right but it's wearing clothing inspired by Disney, not necessarily a literal costume. I had never heard of it then saw a thread on the boards about it a few months ago. Decided to go for Snow White. This is not the best photo of me ha ha but it's a good shot of the outfit.

Bummer about all the rain showers. Glad you were able to push through it, and sounds like you had a great time anyway.

The week you were there is normally the week we are too. With my wife going back to work full time, we had to go in August this year. (which turned out awesome anyway)

Thanks for sharing.

Dan
Thank you! I think I'm just not used to have that kind of tropical weather we're there are so many storms. We don't get them that often up here. But it was comical like ok 2 o'clock here we go. Especially since the early parts of the day were so clear.

So glad you had an awesome trip in August!

We came in the 29th and left 10/2 and for what it is worth the ME bus stops were the same. We were CBR and were first off and last on. Agree with the heat and humidity. We had AP so didn't specifically pay for memory maker (though in a way we sure did). Anyway I looked so wilted I mainly just let my daughter pose for photos.

We came in the 29th and left 10/2 and for what it is worth the ME bus stops were the same. We were CBR and were first off and last on. Agree with the heat and humidity. We had AP so didn't specifically pay for memory maker (though in a way we sure did). Anyway I looked so wilted I mainly just let my daughter pose for photos.

Wilted - that's the perfect description!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter