just back 9-12 to 9-25

disneyfuntime

Mouseketeer
Lots to say here goes.

Stayed at BCV from 9-12 thru 9-15 we had a 1 bedroom room 245 it was fine we throughly enjoyed the extra room compared to a studio.

On 9-16 took the 3 day disney cruise we had a wonderful time the weather was great we were the first wonder to reach castaway cay since frances. We could see the plant destruction from frances but the water was incredible we were at the adults only beach the color of the water was a beautiful blue and warm.

After the cruise we went back to BCV until our departure on 9-25, we also had a 1 bedroom this time room 247, this room was also great. I have read in the past that some individuals had some bad experiences with the villas but ours was wonderful.

We used Florida tours to pick us up at the airport to the resort then the resort to the cruise ship then from the cruise ship to the airport to pick up a car for the remainder of our vacation. Renata at FT was so nice and helpful we would use them again.

My DH and I truly had a wonderful vacation the weather was wonderful we made it between hurricanes.

The residents of FL do need our prayers we drove around a little and saw the roofs off homes, the boarded up windows, tarps everywhere.

GOD BLESS the people of FL.

We are members of DVC and added more points this time at SSR, bought for the 2005 year the perks were great we love our rep Carol Ann she makes it so enjoyable when we visit.

Our last night my husband surprised me with dinner at Victoria and Albert's. What can I say but it was fantastic, quite, romantic, and the food was teriffic we did the wine pairing which we both truly enjoyed, it was a great ending to a fabulous vacation.

:Pinkbounc :bounce:

That sounds like you had a wonderful time! Glad to hear you got back home safely.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter