Just back: 6 nights of DDP!

jojoromama

Earning My Ears
Hi all,
We just got back from our 6 night stay at Saratoga Springs. There were 6 of us on the DDP. Here are our reviews. Sorry, no pictures! We ate at Kona Cafe, Raglan Road, Chefs de France, the Turf Club, Spoodles, and Wolfgang Pucks. Every place was great, but too much food! If we ordered desserts, we rarely finished them. We found service to be good at all with no DDP mix-ups. We were pleasantly surprised with the food at The Turf Club after reading bad reviews. We went there one night when we were just too tired to leave our resort. The food was excellent, but the service was a bit slow and lacking. it worked out fine for us because we were in no rush. That's my biggest complaint with Disney Dining. It takes so long to get from one resort to the other if you want to try a different place. We ate most of our dinners around 8:00 pm. By the time we finished eating and after eating way too much, we felt bloated and too tired to go to a park! We used all our CS but hardly any snacks. We went to Goofy's Candy in DD on our last night and used 22 snack credits! I think my favorite meal was Kona Cafe. My sons had fantastic prime rib there. I'm sorry that I don't have more details, it's all one gluttonous blur now. But, I do remember that we made great choices and got a great value with DDP.

Thanks for the review. Glad to hear the Turf Club was good - we are staying at SSR in August and was thinking of trying it :)

What did you think of Chefs de France? We are going in November and had a hard time deciding between this and Le Cellier when we made our ADR's

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter