JUST BACK 10/21 PICS, crows, etc...

pumpkin5156

DIS Veteran
So we (my sis and I) are back from our one day trip to the DLR. Crowds were not as bad as I was expecting, but we didn't do FL. Saw a bunch of people with Dreams, so they are still out there. The weather was awesome
and the lines not bad. We used FastPass and walked on almost everything. It was great! It got more crowded as the evening went on.

The board around noon:

DSC04343.jpg

DSC04342.jpg

Around 4PM:

DSC04352.jpg

DSC04335.jpg

DSC04334.jpg

Cool things that happened:

1. We saw TWO DISers in the Haunted Mansion at the same time! janc and disneylover2 (I think??) It was the first time in a year I've ever spotted another DISer (and we go a lot). It was cool to talk to them.

2. Toy Story Midway Mania broke down while we were in line, and we got a pass to come back later. They literally loaded us on right away. We ended up waiting about 15 minutes.

3. We didn't see Indy down at all! Rode it twice.

4. Got whiplash looking at that stupid goat on Thunder Mountain.

5. Saw really odd characters: that crazy bad fox from Pinocchio was in DCA. Cruella (who I hadn't seen in a while).

6. Ate at The Pacific Wharf Cafe for the first time and had a good Chinese Chicken Salad. my sis had the corn chowder.

This is my sis and I:

I am on the left

DSC04337.jpg

On Splash:

DSC04351.jpg

Let me know if you have any Q's

Hey!! Just thought I'd chime in my self..just so you all know I'm pumpkin5156 little sis..and she was the person who introduced me to everything Disney..including this board!!! And we always go together on our grown-up days..without my nephew..leaving in 30 min..yipee!!!

Hope you guys have fun. :goodvibes I could do with a dose of Disneyland right now but I'll be there in a month and a half ish. :cool1:

Sooo much fun yesterday!! I got seroius whiplash looking at that stupid goat on thunder mountain for the "effect" they so call it..basically you can't see where you are going cause your head is turned..ha ha...great update sis!!! Super tired this morn...had fun!!

Hi Pumpkin5156! It was fun meeting you on the HM ride Monday! The LGMH's are finally starting to work! Sorry, but I posted your name wrong in another post. I thought it was Pumpkin1955.

Hi Pumpkin5156! It was fun meeting you on the HM ride Monday! The LGMH's are finally starting to work! Sorry, but I posted your name wrong in another post. I thought it was Pumpkin1955.

Yay! Ther are working. It was awesome to meet you too. Sorry I spelled your name wrong. How was your trip to DL?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter