• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Just back – worst trip ever and now “What Will You Celebrate?" theme

Status
Not open for further replies.
You had me until the "white towels".:rotfl: Seriously if you are a person who really has these complaints there are plenty of other places to vacation. Stay-cation comes to mind.

I didn't get it until I read everybody elses responses. I was thinking...is there really a person out there that is THAT negative!??!?!?!?!

Haha I didn't understand it until I read everyone else's posts.

I was so ready to give you a long lecture on each and everyone of your points. hahaha :rotfl:

Too funny, I was like she has got to be kidding, not colorful towel animals, no decoration in the room, then the no refund....hahhahahahaha:rotfl2:

We just got back from pure torture at Walt Disney World. This was our first trip, and we spent 2 years planning the perfect trip. Here are the things that went wrong:

1. We spent five nights at a Disney resort and not once did we get towel animals. In fact, our towels were not even colorful – just plain white.
2. We heard that we could get a free upgrade at the hotel. We asked about free concierge when we checked in. They told us no.
3. It was my kid’s birthday. We told everyone from the front desk to the hotel manager, and even people who work in the restaurants. Our room was never decorated and no cake ever sent to the room.
4. We were not picked to be in any parades and did not win any dream prizes.
5. There were several rides down for refurbishment.
6. It rained almost half of the days we were there. We asked about a refund for the days that it rain – they refused.

As a family, we agreed to maybe give Disney one last chance and come back next year. Then we heard that they announced the new “What will you celebrate?” theme for next year.

Disney stuck it to us again. My birthday is on Leap Year Day (February 29). How dare Disney discriminate against Leap Day folks. I had no say in the day I would be born, and now I have to miss out on this celebration because Disney is “Anti-Leap”.

We will never return!

I can top you! Here is why our trip was sooooo horrible:

1.) We had to stand in line in order to ride the attractions!
2.) We had free dining but no one fed me by hand!
3.) People stared at me and made rude comments when I put my 15 year old in a stroller!
4.) Some dude told us we could stay in the Castle for 1 night for free. Uh, are you gonna refund the $90 I spent to stay at the ASSports that night?? No thank you!
5.) There were other people on OUR bus!!

Not funny :rolleyes1 but I'm glad it wasn't serious like others I have read. The best thing about it is that I hope someone who might say such things seriously will read it and think twice. :thumbsup2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter