Just at the Poly....

smorkovsky

Mouseketeer
We are here and let me just say The Polynesian is a mess!! Volcano pool area completely closed off and under major renovations. Soooo thankful we aren't staying there!!

Are you there for dinner? We have reservations at O'hana in November and are hoping things look a little better. It was such a beautiful resort:confused3 Although I know it will look amazing in the end, I just feel sorry for those who booked during this massive renovation:faint:

We just stayed there and thought it was great. Very little construction impacts and the price (<$200 per night) was low.

We are here and let me just say The Polynesian is a mess!! Volcano pool area completely closed off and under major renovations. Soooo thankful we aren't staying there!!

I hope they notify people who plan to stay there. I never stayed at a deluxe but if I was going to go for the money the Poly has a special place in my heart and brings back such great memories. If I were to pay that kind of money and didn't know about this I would be pissed. I always go to the Poly for drinks and just love the atmosphere.

I hope they notify people who plan to stay there. I never stayed at a deluxe but if I was going to go for the money the Poly has a special place in my heart and brings back such great memories. If I were to pay that kind of money and didn't know about this I would be pissed. I always go to the Poly for drinks and just love the atmosphere.

Ok, that makes it better. I would have been unbelievably pissed if we'd booked a stay there (like I originally wanted to, over a year ago) and this happened. Even at a cheaper price, the volcano pool was the main draw. SO PISSED! Im glad we didn't book it, and I hope those that did didnt get totally disappointed. I'm sure it will be lovely when it's done!

Ok, that makes it better. I would have been unbelievably pissed if we'd booked a stay there (like I originally wanted to, over a year ago) and this happened. Even at a cheaper price, the volcano pool was the main draw. SO PISSED! Im glad we didn't book it, and I hope those that did didnt get totally disappointed. I'm sure it will be lovely when it's done!

I also agree with the op. It would have to be $99 a night or less for me to stay there after I saw it (was there) in August. Horrible. Horrible.

We just stayed there and thought it was great. Very little construction impacts and the price (<$200 per night) was low.
How did you get that price? We are poly lovers through and through but I will not stay during construction for rack rate....disney was no help when I booked, said discounts were not available...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter