Just Arrived in Oahu for Christmas in Hawaii (including Aulani)

jd99

DIS Veteran
Flew in directly over Aulani. My eight year old, sitting in window seat screamed "Look...there's Aulani" I of course said...we can't see Aulani from here....we're on the other side of the island...when I looked outside and sure enough we were over Aulani. Amazing. Our driver confirmed when she told us some flights take that flight path. we are in Waikiki for four nights before heading to Aulani on Sunday. I will report back with pics and info for sure. So excited (but sooooooooooooo tired).

Very cool! We watched many planes fly over during our stay after Thanksgiving. I decided to be sure to choose a seat on the left side of the plane for our next trip so I could see Aulani as soon as possible. Have a wonderful trip.

Sounds heavenly! We are stuck at home in a snow storm so I would love to hear about your trip. Have a great vacation!

We see Aulani every time we fly into Oahu. I don't think that is unusal. Have a great trip. Take lots of pictures. I would love to see how it is decorated for Christmas.

We watched many planes fly over during our stay at Aulani a couple of weeks ago.

Here's a picture we took on our approach to Oahu in October.
AulaniAir.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter