Just another stroller question

AngieRL

Earning My Ears
Hi Everyone,
Well this is our first trip taking our DDs, DD1 is 1 and DD2 is 3. At home, it depends on where we are going and if both my husband and I are going if we take the single stroller for DD1 and the umbrella stroller if needed for DD3 or we take the Combi side by side. We are debating if we should take the two strollers (single and umbrella) or the Combi double stroller. We are staying at OKW. My DS and her DH and DD age 6 are staying with us. We are flying down on Southwest. This will be the first flight for both girls. So what stroller(s) do you think we should take? Also, can we take the stroller(s) to the gate and gate check them?
Thanks,

Take the double, DD at 3 will still use it alot. The combi is light enough to not be a pain, but will be very useful. Two strollers would be a big pain because (IMO) you would each have to get a child and stroller on the buses or someone would be dealing with two strollers on the buses.

I disagree. I think it is much easier to maneuver through "disney tourist traffic" with 2 singles than 1 wide double & also easier on the buses to carry 2 umbrellas.

You can bring them right to the gate with Southwest. You get a gate claim check and you can stroll right to the door of the plane & they take the stroller and bring it right to the door of the plane when you arrive. Super simple!

I disagree. I think it is much easier to maneuver through "disney tourist traffic" with 2 singles than 1 wide double & also easier on the buses to carry 2 umbrellas.

You can bring them right to the gate with Southwest. You get a gate claim check and you can stroll right to the door of the plane & they take the stroller and bring it right to the door of the plane when you arrive. Super simple!

I agree 2 strollers was much better for us

not sure how helpful this is, but we really prefer using a double. Yes, the umbrella is lightweight, but no recline, no storage, inadequate sun canopy, constant tipping over; we'd much rather use a slightly more substantial stroller.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter