Just added old non expiring tickets to Magic Band, gave us a free day?

chabs

DIS Veteran
I just added my old 10 day park tickets + 10 day water park option to our magic bands and I think it gave us a free park ticket each? I am pretty sure that we used all of our regular park tickets, but maybe I lost track and we really do have one extra day. I also remember reading that this happened to other people when the magic bands first came out. Does anyone remember this? I never paid much attention to this when this all came out and I can't find the old thread. Is this ticket valid?

I just added my old 10 day park tickets + 10 day water park option to our magic bands and I think it gave us a free park ticket each? I am pretty sure that we used all of our regular park tickets, but maybe I lost track and we really do have one extra day. I also remember reading that this happened to other people when the magic bands first came out. Does anyone remember this? I never paid much attention to this when this all came out and I can't find the old thread. Is this ticket valid?
Because 1 ticket entitlement is showing in your MDE account, you can attempt to book a FP for today to check if the ticket is valid.

If you can book 1 FP for today, go back in and Cancel the FP.

I should check mine, I have a couple of water park only left over tickets somewhere. Not on MDE, they were actually quite old but i did convert them to more modern non-RFID tickets.

Go to Guest Services when you finally make it to the parks. They had to add my old non expiring tickets for me and then was kind enough to write down what we had left on each ticket. Fast forward a couple of years... MDE is showing DH and I have nothing left on our tickets and our son has 5 visits remaining. Completely wrong lol. I'll be going back to Guest Services this trip just to get the tickets straightened out.

Ours did that too when we added them to MDE. I wasn't able to make FP reservations with them. We stopped at Guest Relations on one of our trips. They confirmed it was a glitch and we only had options left.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter