Just a taste....

Beemitchcowski

Mouseketeer
...Of onsite is what I want.... We are going at the end of April/Early May to Disney and staying at Wyndham Bonnet Creek (we haven't put down our deposit yet...but will be)...We have 9 nights quoted ....coming in on a Friday night and leaving on Sunday in the early morning.

We have annual passes so we get a discount on Room Only.....

Would it be "silly" for us to rent a room at Pop for a night or two..and still have our reservations at Bonnet Creek?...I'm thinking of maybe the days we want to do MK so we can use the buses and see what this "magic" on staying onsite is all about. I'm thinking we would love 95% of our belongings at Bonnet Creek but would just bring a few things for a night or two at Pop or All Stars Movies (my son LOVES Toy story)

Otherwise we could just do 7nights at Bonnet and do 2 nights at a Value.....

Is this crazy?

...Of onsite is what I want.... We are going at the end of April/Early May to Disney and staying at Wyndham Bonnet Creek (we haven't put down our deposit yet...but will be)...We have 9 nights quoted ....coming in on a Friday night and leaving on Sunday in the early morning.

We have annual passes so we get a discount on Room Only.....

Would it be "silly" for us to rent a room at Pop for a night or two..and still have our reservations at Bonnet Creek?...I'm thinking of maybe the days we want to do MK so we can use the buses and see what this "magic" on staying onsite is all about. I'm thinking we would love 95% of our belongings at Bonnet Creek but would just bring a few things for a night or two at Pop or All Stars Movies (my son LOVES Toy story)

Otherwise we could just do 7nights at Bonnet and do 2 nights at a Value.....

Is this crazy?
I would suggest just visiting a few resorts during your trip as opposed to staying in one, especially if you are considering a value.

Disney would fit FOUR value rooms into the space of ONE 2BR Bonnet Creek room.

You can use the Disney bus system to visit the resorts. You can take a cab to the All-Star Movies in the morning and eat breakfast there, walk around and check out the resort, then take the Disney bus to the Magic Kingdom, then take the Bonnet Creek bus home later.

Have fun!

Thank you! I was thinking of doing just that (just spending a day hopping through the value resorts...but we would probably just use our car since we will be renting one anyways)

It would be nice to spend a night in a moderate/deluxe....especially a monorail resort...but then it wouldn't be fair..because if we LOVED it...there is no way we could afford to spend an entire vacation in one..a moderate resort...possibly..but never a deluxe.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter