Just a little mommy bragging

mommyjam

Mouseketeer
I just have to brag on my daughter. She is a freshman and just landed the lead roll of Cinderella in her high school's musical.

I just have to brag on my daughter. She is a freshman and just landed the lead roll of Cinderella in her high school's musical.

WoW! A freshman getting the lead role is quite impressive! She must be quite the thespian! Congrats to both of you!

That's awesome! I love the songs from the stage show. :)

Congrats to her and her proud mama!

My daughter got to sing the noun song from School House Rock. That's almost the same, right? ;)

DD20 was in musicals (as extras) all through HS and I know what an accomplishment it is to get the lead - especially as a freshman! Wow, you should be proud! And what a fun role to play!

That's amazing. She must be great. Those upperclassmen that tried out are probably pissed right now. (Be prepared for some possible backlash, before they get over it).

My DD (now a college freshman who previously was involved in her HS theater tech for four years) said that for this year's HS musical the teacher chose some sophomores and juniors for the main parts and the seniors were not happy about it at all.

What high school? What's the actual name of the play? Maybe we all want to come and watch!!! ;)

Congratulations to your DD!!
I love the Cinderella musical!!
:cheer2:

I thought the live food (lead roll) was from Beauty and the Beast? LOL, just playing with the typo. I know you meant lead role.

Congratulations to your daughter - maybe she has a future as a friend of the Disney princesses?

Congratulations to her! DS16 is rehearsing for Odyssey. DS13 has an audition for Peter Pan next week! Drama is fun! (at least IN the theatre!)

I will join your bragging. My 18 yr old college freshman DD tried out for the dance group. Apparently you can be chosen for up to 3 dances or not at all. She was chosen for 3 dances which is considered great (according to other members).

Nice to know she remembers something from the 10 years of dance she did as a child.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter