• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Just a couple quick questions about booking

eeyore#5

Mouseketeer
How far in advance can I book my Trip? And will I have to put down a deposit?

I'm going February 6-10th 2011. For some reason I thought it was 8 months before, but then remembered that's with DVC (My parents have DVC). So I'm just a little confused haha. Any help?

A room only can be booked 499 days out.....so you can book that now, which will be quoted at 2010 peak/holiday prices and then adjusted once the 2011 rates come out, which should be sometime in August. For room only, a deposit of 1 night's room charge + tax is required, with balance due at check in :). But if you are wanting a package, you will have to wait until the 2011 prices are released.....and a package requires a $200 deposit, with the balance due 45 days prior to arrival ;). Also, if you book room only now and want to switch to a package later on, your room only will have to be cancelled/refunded and a package booked, requiring a new deposit.

One more thing, to book a room only reservation for 2011, you need to call disney, can not use the web site to do this.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter