• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Jurassic park ride

Right now I think its going under refurbishment but the the island and ride are still there.

Yes, its one of Islands of Adventure's biggest rides. But I believe it is or will be going down for a few weeks for refurbishment like MWS said.

Does anyone know the dates when it going down for refurbishment?

I doubt people would know this and if they don't that is fine, and if it is not 100% accurate that is fine too.

I am just wondering if anyone knows what shape JPRA is in and if the chances of it being opened on the 13th are good or not good? Thanks

I think your chances are very good that it will be open. The rides almost always open on time or even earlier than anticipated.

I think your chances are very good that it will be open. The rides almost always open on time or even earlier than anticipated.

If it is opening earlier than expected, how soon would they know that?

Say I call on the 10th, would they be able to tell me if it will open earlier? Or do they only announce an early open on the day that it actually opens?

Say I call on the 10th, would they be able to tell me if it will open earlier?

Probably not.

Or do they only announce an early open on the day that it actually opens?
Usually they know the day before or the day of, if it opens earlier. I doubt it will open by the 10th but it may open a day early.

Probably not.

Usually they know the day before or the day of, if it opens earlier. I doubt it will open by the 10th but it may open a day early.

I didnt expect it to be open then 10th, I just thought it they would know their progress by then to tell me if it would be open. I will just call to check every so often. Hope it will open on the 12th :) That would be great?

Any chance Jaws would possibly open a little early? Even though it had been pushed back?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter