• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Jungle Juice at Tusker House

kcmickey

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know if they will still serve "Jungle Juice" at Tusker House for lunch if you ask for it? We ate breakfast there in October and we have an ADR in March for lunch with our friends. They've never been and I would love to be able to have that amazingly yummy juice again :) Just curious if anyone has tried this! Our lunch ADR is for 12:30pm. Thanks!

Good question. I've never been there but we're going on our next trip. Do they serve it at dinner? I'm sure it is something our kids would like to try.

It's really really good juice that they serve there for breakfast! We loved it. You will love this meal/restuarant! It's probably my favorite character meal. The atmosphere/decor is fun and the characters in their safari outfits are adorable.

I heard on the DIS podcast that it it pineapple, orange and guava juice mixed. It is the same thing as POG juice at Ohana.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

I heard on the DIS podcast that it it pineapple, orange and guava juice mixed. It is the same thing as POG juice at Ohana.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

That sounds really good! I may have to get an ADR for our next trip. Never mind, just read the rest of your post as I was typing and we already have an ADR for 'Ohana so I guess I'll get to try it there.

When we went at lunch a couple months ago they brought DD a glass when she asked for it and one for me too. A couple of years ago a CM told us that if we wanted it at home to buy Dole's orange peach mango juice. We have a bottle of that in our fridge at home most of the time.

When we went at lunch a couple months ago they brought DD a glass when she asked for it and one for me too. A couple of years ago a CM told us that if we wanted it at home to buy Dole's orange peach mango juice. We have a bottle of that in our fridge at home most of the time.

Perfect! You answered my question and thank you so much!

It's not pineapple, orange and guava....it's passion fruit, orange and guava. You can also get it at Ohana (stitch juice) or at Kona (lilikoi)

mom2of2 said:
It's not pineapple, orange and guava....it's passion fruit, orange and guava. You can also get it at Ohana (stitch juice) or at Kona (lilikoi)

We also had it at 1900 park fare, where I don't think it ha any special name

Correct. Its passionfruit, not pineapple. Its delish! I love that juice. I love the fact that both ohana and tusker have it. I know another place has it as well, but i cant remember off hand?

All you have to do is ask for the juice, its included with the price of your buffet. :thumbsup2

For what its worth, we liked the food at breakfast much better than at lunch.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter