Jungle Cruise question

We had a skipper one night do the Willy Wonka song in the temple - while alternately turning on and off the front and side lights. It was awesome. He has us in tears laughing so hard from start to finish. Waaay off script a few times, but hilarious.

In the hippo pool he stopped the boat, turned off the lights, and said that sometimes at night if you are very quiet you can hear the baby hippo call for its mother. Then he wait a few seconds and said, in his best New York gangster growly accent voice he said, "HEY MA!!!!!"

We had a Skipper who, in the temple, crouched down and sang a perfect
"little kid voice" version of "it's a small world after all."

Hysterical.

We had a skipper one night do the Willy Wonka song in the temple - while alternately turning on and off the front and side lights. It was awesome. He has us in tears laughing so hard from start to finish. Waaay off script a few times, but hilarious.

In the hippo pool he stopped the boat, turned off the lights, and said that sometimes at night if you are very quiet you can hear the baby hippo call for its mother. Then he wait a few seconds and said, in his best New York gangster growly accent voice he said, "HEY MA!!!!!"

Sounds like our guy! Was this during your Dec 2010 visit?

Most skippers are quiet in the Temple as it was said before to give their voices a break.

I am glad to see the Tigger is that you being put in by some skippers as it was something my son did and shocked the skippers when he was given the reins of the boat a few years ago.... search for Skipper Cameron on YouTube to see him deliver most of the jokes not ont he O.G. He didn't do too bad for a 9 year old. We are still friend with some of the College Program skippers from that Summer.

This is still the most magical moment of any of my Disney trips minus my wife telling me she was ready to have a child.

:wizard:

I was always under the impression that the CM was quiet in the temple to build a little suspense (like how they tell you to duck in the elephant pool)
I always get a little creeped out in the temple because of how quiet it can be without the CM speaking and I think thats the desired effect.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter