• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Jungle cruise 4th FP+ ?

cmfitz14

Mouseketeer
Heading to WDW in early/mid August. I'm making a "rough" sketch of our daily touring plans - getting anxious for the FP+ window to open later this week!! On 1 of our MK days, Touring Plans has us going to Jungle Cruise right after rope drop, then trekking over to Tomorrowland. I'm hoping we get FP+ for A&E, Peter Pan & 7DMT. I'd prefer not to have to go to Jungle Cruise first thing, then to Tomorrowland, it seems really out of the way. Is it possible we could get a 4th FP later in the day for the Jungle Cruise?

Yes. We got one for after dark (after 7:30 or 8pm) in mid-March. Crowds seemed to be pretty comparable to summer, and it was an AM EMH day. I got it just as the parade was going through Frontierland, so a little after lunch maybe. I probably could have picked an earlier time, but I specifically wanted to go in the dark. I had never done it in the dark. It was awesome, and I think that is how I will do it from now on.

That's good to know!! In the dark sounds pretty cool! We are open to any time!

Any other people who have experience with a 4th FP+ For Jungle Cruise in August?

We checked for fastpass openings last Saturday around 11:30 and there were times, but not much after 9 when we wanted it.

We went today and actually we rode almost every ride at the MK, it was weird.....I was literally at the FP kiosk trying to find something else to do...it really did work. We did arrive at 8am, had breakfast, hit the dumbo, barnstormer rides, walked by a few we had FP+ for and went to a few others with short waits during our time, had restroom breaks, food breaks, sitting around breaks and still left by 9:30pm and again, had most everything done, just check the kiosks once you finish up one...at least thats what I did (this is for 6 people too!)....we didn't do adventure land, we are actually doing just that land tomorrow since we finished up all the other lands and than we are taking it easy....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter