June weather???

sanp71

Earning My Ears
Hello I am thinking of booking a june 09' trip and have never been there that time of year. I have heard Aug. & Sept. are hot and buggy. How is June??
Thanks

I was there in late June this year, it was hot and muggy. We had to take afternoon breaks, it just got to be too much (a group of 40 something women). We got to the parks early, went back to the resort in the afternoon, it usually rained late in the day which cooled it off, then went back to the parks at night. Didn't notice bugs.

We've gone in May and October - and found WDW to be as hot and humid as June. Hot and humid weather in Florida is hard to avoid.

To quote one mother (frustrated at her ever-complaining child), "I've got news for you. Florida is hot, it has always been hot, and it will always be hot!"

If you really want to see weather trends throughout the months of the year in WDW, take a look at Wikipedia's Climate info on Orlando:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orlando,_Florida#Climate

I see that you are a new DVC Member-me too! Congrats!!!!:cool1:

We went in June and it was hot! Get to the parks at rope drop, leave in the afternoon, return in the evening. I thought it would rain more in the early afternoon, but actually on the days it rained was closer to late afternoon/early dinner time.

Also, I don't know how WDW does it, but we never encountered one bug!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter