June Scrapping Challenge-Believen is our Winner!!!!!

I have 1 done so far. Watch out, I am on a roll. :rotfl2:

I did 4 on June 1st, but I haven't been on here to post them yet. Sadly, that's more than the past 2 months combined!! :rotfl:

Add me to the list. I don't have any yet but will, posititve, of course, definitely :goodvibes

I'm up to 22.

I'm going to take advantage of my creative mode right now. Once it passes I might not scrap for a month or so. For me it just seems to come and go.

Well... if the kids will ever finish their end-of-the-year school projects and get their stuff cleared off my scrap table, maybe I can get a few pages done! I'll set myself a mini-goal of 6 pages for the month and see what I can do! ..................P

Count me in, too! And you can put me down for 62 pages. I just completed a digital Disney album using the new CM Disney software. I must admit that I started this project last month, but didn't have anything final. I was still tweaking most of the pages today.

I only did 1 today. I was working on Red Wings wallpapers instead of digial layouts. :) But I needed to do a few wallpapers so I would have a reason to update my website! LOL :rotfl2: :)

I'll most likely get about 11 pages/spreads done this month.
Attending a 4hr (ice cream social) crop 6/13 and 7hrs on the 22nd (summer themed)
I plan on one page/spread per hour and Im usually right on target

Count me in too! I just flew back from Disney a few hours ago. :( But I am now off for the summer and hope to get A LOT of scarpping done!

I've done about nine pages so far this month. I hope to get caught up from Christmas to present.

Glad to see everyone working. I am at Disney and will update the post on my afternoon break. I don't have paper to write down things with me this morning. I am off to DHS to take character photo and then on to another park for rides. Have a great day.

Rebecca

Glad to see everyone working. I am at Disney and will update the post on my afternoon break. I don't have paper to write down things with me this morning. I am off to DHS to take character photo and then on to another park for rides. Have a great day.

Rebecca

We want to be with you!

I have updated through here. I don't know that I will be online again until next Saturday. New England Eeyore said she would update this week and if she gets to it that will be great otherwise I will update everything when I return from my inlaws in NC.

Rebecca

Count me in. Last month I had so much going on I didn't get a chance to scrap. I'm hoping things calm down this month.

I have updated through here. I don't know that I will be online again until next Saturday. New England Eeyore said she would update this week and if she gets to it that will be great otherwise I will update everything when I return from my inlaws in NC.

Rebecca

You got it. :thumbsup2 I will update from here until when you tell me you're back home. Have fun with the inlaws!

BernardandMissBianca
J&J
jennyL
Kicky
ltldeb
Newholidayx2
PrincessNancy96
pjlla
RRBB
TammyP2335

:mickeybar Adhesive Ace (1-10 pages)::mickeybar
aroyer: 3
ColleenG: 10
dsneygirl: 6
fireplug: 6
JESW: 8
Lisa: 9
logan&tylersmama: 2
mandap: 8
mantaz: 1
mommy2mrb: 4
NewEnglandEeyore: 6
pixiebeliever76: 3
Queenie: 3

:smickey: Paper & Pixel POWER (11-24 pages)::smickey:
4greatboys: 22
clairemolly: 21
Fran98765: 22
kswm30b: 12
LisaB: 18
My Little Piglet: 19
princess stich: 12
SIOH: 15
vanyel: 11

:earsboy: Sticker Kickin' (25-50 pages)::earsboy:
ariel & eric: 42
BriarRose59: 29
Honeybehr1: 27
Macca1111: 43
MazdaUK: 31
mombare: 30
TPCShauna: 40

:tink: Embellishment Expert (51-74 pages)::tink:
quiltymom: 62

:butterfly Crop Champion (75-100 pages)::butterfly
Yzerbear19: 76

:ccat: Priceless Memory Preserver (100-199 pages)::ccat:
believen: 124

Updated through post: 125

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter