JUNE SCHEDULE TIME!!!! Who's all going?

RanStak65, I hope you and your family have a blast!

We leave for Vegas on June 23. This is our first trip without our kids. We even took them on our hunnymoon to Disney in 2004. It was our familymoon.

We plan to spend 5 days in Vegas, 2 in DL/DCA, 2 at the beaches and 1 in Hollywood.

I cant believe our trips are approaching so fast!

We took what we believe to be our last "all the family together trip" last year.
We argued and it was awful. Everyone wanted to do different things. SIL was terrible. I wish it would of just been my family with my parents but it was the whole gang and everything went wrong.

LauraAnn,
That sucks about your family trip. I love most of my extended family, but to travel with them would be a nightmare!
Are you planning on seeing any shows in Vegas, and where are you staying? Vegas is out favorite destination when its just the two of us.
Hope your trip is a blast as well!:)

We didnt buy any tickets for shows. We would like to see Blue Man Group and one of the Cirque du Soleil shows. Are you going or have you gone to any of the shows? If so, did you buy tickets already? I want to see Madam Tussauds.

We are staying at the Flamingo. Im not sure about restaurants yet. I know I want to goto Jimmy Buffets, we missed it in Orlando.

We have seen Mystere and "O" from Cirque and in March we saw Spamalot at the Wynn, and we loved it. We have also seen Lance Burton at the Monte Carlo. Honestly, we preferred Mystere. Its actually a little cheaper than "O", and we found it to be more entertaining. I would definitely get my tickets ahead of time though, if you decide to go to any show.
Our favorite restaurant is "Mon Ami Gabi" at the Paris hotel. Its great for special occasions. We've never tried Jimmy Buffets, but judging from the line-up we saw in March, it must be good. We've also heard good things about Trader Vic's at Planet Hollywood.

I hope everyone has a wonderful time :) We will be there May 31st-June 4th. All of our days will be Disneyland except one. We are going to Universal too :) My husband has never been there B4. The count down in ON :cool1:

We leave next Friday (June 6th) a few hours after the end of school! We'll be staying at the GCH and returning on the 11th (can't miss my barbershop chorus rehearsals!).

we are so excited!! we will be @ hojos on june 5th. i will have the lime green mickeys on our door. i will be on the look out for dissers. i love to run into dissers but i end up talking a long time. i think i scared this one lady to death when she was in line for the buses @ WDW and i spotted her lgmh on her fanny pack and i ran up to her and scared her. i will be looking for ya!!
can't wait to be there!
mousiemom

Pam I will be looking for you will be there with DH and my 2 boys! Must get something to put my Lime green mickey on! do you have a DL view room?

Pam I will be looking for you will be there with DH and my 2 boys! Must get something to put my Lime green mickey on! do you have a DL view room?

yes, we do have a disneyview room. i believe we are getting the one with the skylights per lorealle. i usually tape our mickeys to the door, do you think that will be okay? this will be our 1st dl vacation and so.california. how long are you staying? i would love to come to your hometown someday! it will be just me, dh, and our dd and i will have a lime green mickey on my backpack and i have a lgmh pouch i carry. will you be in bldg. 1?
mousiemom

I requested top floor , I assume bldg. 1. We will be there from June 4th till the morning of June 10. I will try to remember to bring tape too!

I think I'm going in June. I may be heading down as early as next week, but circumstances have arisen that may delay the trip until later on next month.

We are June 6-13. I hope it is warm!! I am tired of rain and snow, it even hailed today!! This might be our last trip as a family our oldest DD will graduate high school tomorrow and be off to college in August.

We'll be coming for our first visit 6/1-5, staying at the GCH. Then we're off to WDW for two weeks.

We leave tonight for a 30 hour drive check in GCH June 1-5
Celebrating DS 5th b-day and DD 9th b-day. Have ressies at Blue Bayou and Goofy's Kitchen :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter