• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

June Roll Call, who's all going?

OK since theres a May roll call I figure we should also have a June call. Sooooo who is all going in June cause thats sneaking up on us fairly quickly :cool1:

Me June 3-13th
We (dh and me) will be there June 2-4. We actually get to attend a wedding. I am so excited!!!!

13 days:thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 still got some last minute things I have to do and buy:banana: :yay: :love: getting pretty freakin excited:goofy:

I have the suitcases out, some non-essential items packed, can't get all of the clothes packed until the kids are done with school, which should be interesting, we leave the next day, but I know my DD will complain I packed something she wanted to wear!!!:rolleyes1 I did put the request in to hold my mail, got all of my money and documents in order. The kids have their carry-ons packed with hopefully enough to keep them content for the long flight! I still can't belive it is so close and we are actually going to DL!

We will be there from the 4th to the 6th, actually we are on the road right now. Stopped in Tucson at the Holiday Inn(nice place) for the night then on to SD for a couple of days for Sea World and Zoo then up to DL. If anyone see a red magnum with a white apple on the rear window thats us...

My GF and I are staying at the DLH first time there. I keep looking at pictures online popcorn:: and I keep getting excited .. Can't wait.. :goodvibes

Since I live in San Diego and was there two days in May...I shouldn't be whining that we are only going for the day. But, will be there on June 3rd for my DD's 7th birthday!!! Hurrah!

Hey we are flying by the seat of our pants and just scheduled a last minute trip to Disneyland for June 3rd-9th! I am so excited!:banana: We are staying at the Vagabond Inn? We have never stayed there before hopefully it is not a dump! It was slim pickins this close to the date! I can't wait:cool1:

I recently decided to go June 23rd-24th... I wanna live in a yellow submarine, a yellow submarine, a yellow submarine...

Hey we are flying by the seat of our pants and just scheduled a last minute trip to Disneyland for June 3rd-9th! I am so excited!:banana: We are staying at the Vagabond Inn? We have never stayed there before hopefully it is not a dump! It was slim pickins this close to the date! I can't wait:cool1:

Yeah I was looking at the different hotels and their availabitiy and a lot of them are picked over, but your gonna have an amazing time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter