• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

*June Pen Pal Letter-Sent/Received*COMPLETED

Mine was mailed today, sorry for the delay

No problem Dania. You were not late since the send by date is this Sunday.

Just one more letter to be sent off, then we will have this month covered.

***Oops sorry...not Nancy...Ann.

I will post the Topic, and Twist of the month for July right now.

Sorry it took me so long to post on here. I got my letter from nikki on Wednesday. Thanks for the lip balm! Also my letter went out on Friday so it should be on its way.

All June letters have been sent.

Please post of all arrivals as soon as you receive them. This will help me in keeping track of all mailings, and let me know if there are any problems that I need to address. The next round of pen pal swaps will be starting next month, and being on top of commuicating is a key...(that is why the weekly check in is in place). Looking forward to it, and also hearing about the rest of the June letter arrivals, as well as the July-final :( letters.

I rec'd my letter from Dania yesterday. Thanks very much for all of the seeds (morning glory, sunflower, peas, squash, carrots, and forget-me-nots). I'll get to planting soon! Thanks also for the letter! :goodvibes

I received my letter from Cindy (clhcpaca) while I was away.
She sent a beach ball, some herbal tea and some Cyrstal Light raspberry lemonade.

Now, I can get going on my July letter as soon as I get settled back in.

I received my letter from Karen. She sent me a lovely yellow snail wind chime. :goodvibes I hung it up over my back door with all my other wind chimes.

Thanks Karen for the nice letter :thumbsup2

Have a great June.....Cindy

I received my letter today from Redsunfish, Sarah! :goodvibes

Thank you!

Sarah sent me two packs of Totally Light Pink Lemonade mix, with Splenda, yay!! Not only am I a lemonade fanatic, Splenda is my fav sweetener! :lovestruc

She sent a beach ball too! Too cool! We can't have enough of those around here!

To my surprise, she sent me a DVD of her wedding!! :love:
That is incredibly sweet, Sarah, and shows me how much you are willing to get to know one another. Thanks again!! :goodvibes

I'm glad you got my letter nikki! The cd I sent you from our wedding was just music that we had playing during dinner but trust me, that's more exciting thana dvd would be ;)

I recieved my letter today from Cindy, thank you very much. I recieved a beach ball (will come in handy in the summer when I am playing with my nephew on the beach), a herbal tea bag and some lemonade packets (great as we can't get them here in the UK.)

The last letter for June has been received :). Thank you Dyan for all the twists, and the letter.

This completes June, and now on to July. Our last letters for this round :(.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter