• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

*June Pen Pal Letter-Sent/Received*COMPLETED

I wrote my letter today, just need to find the twist. I'm off work next week so will have a good look for something then.

Thank you Monica for my letter as well as the goodies. I had received packets of lemonade-yum. And she also included Hello Kitty stickers for my daughter, and a beach ball for my son. Thank you Monica my kids will enjoy them. :goodvibes

Your item was delivered at 11:25 AM on May 24, 2010 in GILROY, CA

You know it did arrive yesterday:rotfl2:

Today has not been a good day at work.:headache:

Nancy sent me a very nice letter---all of her letters have been really nice.:goodvibes She is from California and had a hard time getting the places down to three. They are Disneyland :rotfl:, Sausalito and San Francisco *me, too!!!) and San Simeon (where Hearst Castle is)--never been there.

Her summer gifts were a Snow White kite, gel reusable ice cubes and Wyler's lite singles to go in raspberry :thumbsup2

Thanks Nancy for everything and sorry for not posting sooner.

Cindy :goodvibes

Sorry for the bad day, Cindy. Hope it gets better.
And...glad you did get it ::yes::

Thank you Monica for my letter as well as the goodies. I had received packets of lemonade-yum. And she also included Hello Kitty stickers for my daughter, and a beach ball for my son. Thank you Monica my kids will enjoy them. :goodvibes

Glad you enjoyed everything! Hope you guys have a great summer! :goodvibes

Any arrivals? Any letters being sent?

As another incentive....if your June letter has been sent, and if it has been received by your pen pal, you are able to pm me for the final July Topic of the Month, and Twist of the Month. The July letter, and twist does not need to be mailed out till the second sunday of July, but if you wish to have a head start, you can :). Once someone requests the July Topic and Twist of the Month, I will post the July Sent/Recived thread.

Please everyone.....post here once your letters have been sent out, and received. I do not want to drop anyone from the swap, but if I do not hear from you....I will have to take you out of the swap.

Mine has been received. I got a wonderful letter and some great little packets to go in my drinks. Thank you so much.

My letter is written, I purchased my twist, so hopefully will go in the mail tomorrow.

Just thought I would stop in and say hello :) As usual, I will be the procrastinator of the group sending my letter probably next week :P Hope everyone is having a good first day of June!

Thank you for the heads up Sarah. Post after you have sent out your letter.

Thank you to Ann for the pen pal letter. I did not yet get a chance to read it, but just seeing one of your choices of where you would like to go made me smile :).

I am glad at least one of my letters first class made it there in a timely fashion. :thumbsup2

This means you get to PM me the twist & topic for next month. :yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter