• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

June park hours

Donald duk

Earning My Ears
Hi,
I have just booked a 2 bedroom for June 14th 2010 through the 26th. Split stay, six nights at BLT and 6 nights at either Animal Kingdom Kidani Or Tree house villas depending on availability. Will book the second half on the 20th. Anyway I was just wondering if anyone has any Idea how late the parks are open on the EMH evenings that time of year.
Thanks

We were there this June 10-19. with EMH, MK was open until 2 am, Epcot until midnight, HS until midnight, and AK until 10 pm. The MK hours actually varied a little. On Friday 6/12 it was EMH and open until 1 am, and on Sunday, 6/14 it was open until 2 am.

We were there this June 10-19. with EMH, MK was open until 2 am, Epcot until midnight, HS until midnight, and AK until 10 pm. The MK hours actually varied a little. On Friday 6/12 it was EMH and open until 1 am, and on Sunday, 6/14 it was open until 2 am.

Thanks, are there some nights when MK is open until 3am? We like to sleep late and stay late at the parks on vacation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter