June or July

CantWaitToGo2007

Mouseketeer
I'm trying to decide when we will be going to WDW in 2011. I already know it will have to be end of June at the earliest due to DS school schedule. So, is June 26 to July 7th better than July 9th through July 21st? I know both will be crowded.

TIA
Nanette

They're both going to be crowded, but your first set of dates overlaps 4th of July, which will be crowded, but I think it's worth it. I love 4th of July in WDW =)

Just my opinion though. Either set of dates will be fun.

I think we will go for over the 4th. Hopefully going in with the mindset that it is going to be crazy crowded will make it ok.

We are going over July 4th. Should be a GREAT! time.:wizard:

Glad to know I am not the only one planning for (summer) 2011! :cool1: It seems so far away.

Glad to know I am not the only one planning for (summer) 2011! :cool1: It seems so far away.

:laughing: Heck, we've already got tentative plans for 2012!

To the OP - If it were me, I'd skip the 4th, but again, that's just me. Two years ago we opted for the week after the 4th and it was still VERY crowded. Be warned.

pinkivy said:

It does seem far away. I plan so far out so I can save a little at a time (I hate using credit cards).

You know if you break it into weeks it's only like 80 or so weeks away :) makes it feel closer to me.

We are going for this July 4th since my son's birthday is the 5th and we wanted to be in Disney for his birthday. I've only gone to Disney in Sept/Oct so i'm trying to psych myself up for the heat and the crowds :cool2:

This year will be our third visit over 4th July, yes it's hot [& sometimes rainy:rolleyes1] but it's exciting to be in WDW at that time of the year [but then we've never been at any other time of the year lol:rotfl2:

Careful planning is what's needed
Time out of heat whether at pool or in AC restaurant helps to.

Cant wait to get there, celebrating my 40th this year :banana:

Can someone tell me how to get a countdown thingy in my signature?

Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter