June Mousesavers Newsletter

AMRX4

Earning My Ears
I was wondering if someone might be able to help me out by emailing me the June 2015 MouseSavers Newsletter? I signed up to receive the newsletter emails at the end of May specifically so I could get the discount for WDW tickets. I didn't receive the newsletter on the 15 as was expected and need to purchase the tickets this week. My email is 2amyre@gmail.com. Thanks much for anyone that can help me with this!

I seem to have deleted my June newsletter. Could someone kindly forward it to me?

Edited: Thank you Shelley!

Last edited:
Hi! Is there anyone who has the June MouseSavers newsletter that would be willing to email it to me? I'm trying to put together a last minute trip for July and I signed up too late and missed the deadline on the 15th. My email is hh112391@gmail.com. Thanks.

I am also looking for a June newsletter. We are just adding one more person and need to get tickets.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter