• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

June/July PhotoPass Share....Closed!

Sorry guys, the earlier June photopass group had a cancellation so I'm going to jump on that share so I don't have to wait til the end of July for my CD.

Thanks
Natalie

Sorry guys, the earlier June photopass group had a cancellation so I'm going to jump on that share so I don't have to wait til the end of July for my CD.

Thanks
Natalie

I don't blame you for finding a share that fits your needs better, but do remember, it was intended to be a July photopass share at first, but as the group developed, June people asked to be added.:goodvibes

Hey guys,
I haven't forgotten you all... We've had two people leave, one person join (my local friends) and I'm waiting to hear back from one other person. I'll get your contribution amount soon...

In the meantime, please let me know if you'd prefer to pay by Paypal or Check (I can take both). I will PM my information based on what you choose. If you want Paypal, please also include your email address so I can send you the information from Paypal (PM me so your address isn't broadcasted all over the internet of course!)

When payment is recieved I'll send out photopass account details.

If you are NO LONGER INTERESTED please let me know ASAP so my calculations will be correct. Thanks!!

Here's the updated list:

princesskayla......June 21-25
5 Disney Fans.....June 25-July 4
Braves888..........July 1-3
Cruiser 1969.......July 4-10
JzeroT1437.........July 5-8
C&R (my pals).....July 7-11
camouseketeer....July 8-10
Disneyluvr...........July 8-11
BramsKT.............July 8-11
kc10family..........July 13-16

That second week of July sure is popular!

Kristy

I see you've had a couple of cancellations - any more room?

We're going from June 18 - June 21, followed by DCL on the Mexican Riviera. If the Inn is all full - I understand.

Thanks!

I'm definitely still in. I can pay either way but don't have enough post count to send pm's over here - guess I should start talking to myself :)

You don't have to talk to yourself! There's plenty of Disney fanatics to talk to - like me!;)

Thanks for adding me to the list!

Kristy, I guess I am the tail of the group. (It could be worse :lmao: )

So my address is

Paula
101 Disneyland St
DisneyDreamland CA 90210

email: deargodsendmetodisneylandnow@DLfreak.com

:rotfl:

I shall PM you my FYI and paypal you as soon as you give us a number.

:rotfl2: :rotfl: :rotfl2:
OH MY GOD, PAULA!! We're neighbours . . . we live just up the street!!! We're the house with the black brick, red siding, and yellow door.

Who knew we were so close to each other all this time . . . it's a small world!!!

Do your kids go to Mickey Mouse Academy, too? My DS, Mickey, is in Gr. 5 and my DD, Minnie, is in Gr. 3. See you around!!;)

There are several of us going at the same time. I shouldn't be too hard to spot. I'll be the frazzled looking lady with 9 giggling, screeching girls, LOL! I am taking my Girl Scout troop. And we will all be wearing the same t-shirts that we made. Lime green tie-dyed, of course, with a cute Dark Green Mickey head painted on the back so if ya see us give a shout!

You guys are funny... :lmao:

Ok, let's get this party started, shall we?

Here's the updated list; we lost two, gained two, so we're back at 11:

mcgregml...........June 18-21
princesskayla......June 21-25
5 Disney Fans.....June 25-July 4
Braves888..........July 1-3
Cruiser 1969.......July 4-10
JzeroT1437.........July 5-8
C&R (my pals).....July 7-11
camouseketeer....July 8-10
Disneyluvr...........July 8-11
BramsKT.............July 8-11
kc10family..........July 13-16

It breaks down like this:

Photopass CD: 84.99 (including shipping)/11 = 7.72
CD w/ jewel case: .60
bubble mailer: 1.00
Shipping (standard US first class): 1.68
To cover the Paypal fee (if you choose to pay this way): .64

Total: $11 for non-paypal payers
$11.64 for paypal payers

***For our Canadian friends - the post office website was acting a bit wonky, I couldn't get a rate that made sense. On the June photopass thread they had calculated $5.50. If this sounds right, add the difference to your total and that should cover it. If not, let me know what the rate should be.***

Those that want to do paypal, I'll PM you the info. Those that want to pay by check, I'll PM you my address.

When I recieve payment I'll send you the photopass account information.

Thanks!
Kristy

Oh, man, I missed it. I got your PM, but my kids keep me hoppin'. I never get to pay attention to anything on the computer until everyone's sleeping.

If anyone else starts a PhotoPass Share for June/July, I am interested. We will be there June 20-26.

***For our Canadian friends - the post office website was acting a bit wonky, I couldn't get a rate that made sense. On the June photopass thread they had calculated $5.50. If this sounds right, add the difference to your total and that should cover it. If not, let me know what the rate should be.***

This seems a little high! $5.50 is the international price for mailing a 20 ounce envelope!! As a point of reference, my mailer and cd case weighs 2 ounces. I'm not sure what the mailer is classified as . . . envelope or package?:confused3

Large Envelopes (Flats) to Canada
Weight Not Over (ounces)
1- 0.98
2- 1.22
3- 1.46
4- 1.70
5- 1.94
6- 2.18
7- 2.42
8- 2.66
12- 3.61
16- 4.56
20- 5.51

Packages (Small Packets) to Canada
Weight Not Over (ounces)
1- 1.18
2- 1.42
3- 1.66
4- 1.90
5- 2.14
6- 2.38
7- 2.62
8- 2.86
12- 3.81
16- 4.76
20- 5.71

Since $1.68 is for a 6 ounce envelope mailed within the US, why don't we go with a 6 ounce envelope for the international shipping?

I want to be fair and pay my way, but I don't want to be overcharged, either.
I've done my best to research this using the US postal service website, but if you see a flaw in my research, please let me know!:goodvibes

Wow Disneyluvr, you are one brave (or crazy) woman taking 9 girls!!!

To be fair I will have 2 other adults with me! They have never been so it's only Me, DD and 1 other girl who have been so I'm really excited to see their reactions and exerience DL through fresh eyes again!! (since my kids have been numerous times)

Kristy - I still haven't been chatty enough to send pm's (though I can receive them) - do you want a last name on the check or just made out with your first name???

I want to be fair and pay my way, but I don't want to be overcharged, either.
I've done my best to research this using the US postal service website, but if you see a flaw in my research, please let me know!

When I was looking at that site I didn't make it down to where it said the $5.50 was for a 20-oz - no way! What the heck am I putting in that package?? ;)

I concur with you - let's do the price of the 6oz envelope to Canada (...'cuz..that's what it will be...). I was using the usps interactive form, and I couldn't seem to bring up anything that made sense (it kept giving me $0.98, which also didn't seem right). I didn't find that handy-dandy chart you provided...

So, $2.18 for shipping? :thumbsup2

Kristy

Oh, man, I missed it. I got your PM, but my kids keep me hoppin'. I never get to pay attention to anything on the computer until everyone's sleeping.

Shoot! I had a feeling that would happen once I set the group! Well, hang tight - if you aren't able to form another group and if someone drops out of ours or I don't hear from people in a reasonable timeframe you may be able to take their place.

I'll keep you posted...

Kristy

When I was looking at that site I didn't make it down to where it said the $5.50 was for a 20-oz - no way! What the heck am I putting in that package?? ;)

I concur with you - let's do the price of the 6oz envelope to Canada (...'cuz..that's what it will be...). I was using the usps interactive form, and I couldn't seem to bring up anything that made sense (it kept giving me $0.98, which also didn't seem right). I didn't find that handy-dandy chart you provided...

So, $2.18 for shipping? :thumbsup2

Kristy

Sounds good, Kristy! If for some reason you find it is more than that when you mail it out to me, please let me know, and I will gladly pay what I owe. Please PM me your Paypal info when you get a chance, and I will pay you right away!

Maria

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter