• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

*June/July 'Beach Bod' Dieting Thread*

As I am now heavier than I was in January due to yo yo dieting for the past 6 months and as I now actually have a holiday planned ( a week in Disneyland Paris in October ) I am hoping to kick my butt into gear and am staring on the Slimming World plan today. I have at least a stone to lose and ideally a bit more.
I haven't done SW before but I hope it works for me as it seems to work for lots of people :thumbsup2

As I am now heavier than I was in January due to yo yo dieting for the past 6 months and as I now actually have a holiday planned ( a week in Disneyland Paris in October ) I am hoping to kick my butt into gear and am staring on the Slimming World plan today. I have at least a stone to lose and ideally a bit more.
I haven't done SW before but I hope it works for me as it seems to work for lots of people :thumbsup2

:wave2: Welcome back Sarah, that's great that you've got a holiday organised, that should keep you more focused :wizard: Good luck with your first weigh-in

Well once again I have STS, I'm getting a bit fed up of this now, I guess my body knows that I don't have a holiday planned till next year :rotfl2::rotfl2:

well done on STS Mandy, you look great :thumbsup2

Mandy at least ur not gaining and tbh u really look great as u are. Xx
I lost 3.5 this week so after gaining tht pound due to monthly iv lost it and a bit more. Really pleased. X

wow well done on a fab loss :yay::yay:

good luck with slimming world :thumbsup2

I have continued to lose a 1lb a week on MVP I only weigh in every 3 weeks as seems to work well for us next weigh in is saturday so fingers crossed. I was really chuffed today as bought some clothes in Tesco sale for Our October Holidayand they were all size 12. Its been years since I could get into that size :banana::banana::banana:

I have continued to lose a 1lb a week on MVP I only weigh in every 3 weeks as seems to work well for us next weigh in is saturday so fingers crossed. I was really chuffed today as bought some clothes in Tesco sale for Our October Holidayand they were all size 12. Its been years since I could get into that size :banana::banana::banana:

:yay: Well done on your weight loss and reaching a size 12 too Rachel, you must be thrilled. How much further do you feel you need to go till you reach your target ? :)

:yay: Well done on your weight loss and reaching a size 12 too Rachel, you must be thrilled. How much further do you feel you need to go till you reach your target ? :)

Im about half way Mandy, I want to lose another 14lbs hopefully I will almost be there before our October Hols :goodvibes

good luck with slimming world :thumbsup2

Thank you :thumbsup2 I did MFP for a couple of months and really found it worked but was rubbish at sticking to it. Once I have lost a stone I may well go back to it as it is more flexible than SW. Well done for dropping to a size 12 ... I look forward to being a 14 again :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter