• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

June, July, August PLANNING thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
hiya everyone,

Tomar & EE22, Sorry, I was very hopeful for today. Stilll waiting for rates. Funny too, cause I got the same guy on the phone as yesterday. :lmao:

mky:cutie:

Ohhhh....you guys are playing the AP rate game again!:rotfl:

EE22: I have got to get my head around ADR's. I guess next week. My head is just spinning these days. Forgot all about DD4's soccer practice last night.:eek: She does not want to play anyway but she signed up so we feel we should at least show up, even if she does not play.

Tomar: Hope you are starting to see the beautiful signs of spring.:flower3: Everything turning green and bright always makes me feel a bit better.

MKY: Good luck with those rates. Maybe I will end up with a credit on SW and then I will have the extra cash to meet you guys for the weekend.:idea:

Gotta catch the bus. Have a good day everyone.

You guys are so sweet!:cloud9:

So I am patiently waiting for August hours to post. And the Disney website has August up but no information loaded.:headache: How much longer are they going to torture me??? I guess I have to wait for the weekend.:rolleyes:

happy friday:worship:

Not sure why I am happy thou, got to work all weekend. :confused3 This coming week is going to be brutal. I have to do PALS [pediatric advance life support]. It is grueling. We have to re-cert every 2 years to stay current. I thought of NOT studying = so I could NOT work in the PICU.:rolleyes1 But think my boss is on to that game. :idea: You have a written terrible test & oral quizzing for 2 hours. So that will all go down on thursday. I haven't picked it up yet.

Instead, I choose to spend my afternoon scouring rental car prices.:rotfl: I booked for October taking the best deal out there. Compareable to last year and other prices, but nothing remarkable.

I saw the MNSSHP's listed and on sale. But all the AP discounts are sept dates with 2 in the 1st week of oct. :sad1: Was hopping for a little help with that.

Where are the ap rates for resort? Think we will get skipped over? and I should of booked the 7 for 4?

mky:cutie:

ahhh! does anyone know why they havent posted the August hours yet?? I'm so anxious to see if they changed!

ahhh! does anyone know why they havent posted the August hours yet?? I'm so anxious to see if they changed!

I am also waiting, no so patiently!:goodvibes I am assuming tomorrow or the next day. I feel bad for those going early in the month. For us, we leave on the 18th so we have some time but I like to come up with a plan and move things around a bit.

I am also waiting, no so patiently!:goodvibes I am assuming tomorrow or the next day. I feel bad for those going early in the month. For us, we leave on the 18th so we have some time but I like to come up with a plan and move things around a bit.

same with me!!! we are leaving the 24th, but I'm glad my ADR day wasn't today:goodvibes

MKY: Sorry about your weekend. Does not sound like fun.

I am pulling my hair out waiting for the August hours to be posted.:scared: My girls wanted to go back to Alices Tea at Grand Flordian but they raised the price from $28 to $40 per head. That is a huge jump. Maybe we will go Pirates Cruise instead. Or, one of the kids clubs for $11 per hour.:idea: That is way cheaper and DH and I will get some free time.:dance3: Crazy that you have to make all these reservations now and I may not even want to do these things in 3 months.:headache: I guess we can always cancel when we get closer.

Try to get through the weekend without too much stress.:rolleyes:

MKY - I am betting that since you have done the PALS before that you will not have any trouble :cool1: Sort of like the ninth time you take CPR - the only thing you have to learn is what changed. :goodvibes

You are remarkable at what you do and I can't imagine you having any trouble. Besides - you get your work out with the health questions we send your way :banana:

Well, we have an engineer that has been on holidays in Mexico for the last two weeks. They asked him to see a doctor for a wellness report before before coming back to work next week, so that gives me some relief. I was afraid he might come back and risk infecting all of us. :scared1:

I can't imagine a Swine Flu outbreak on top of the cut backs and the GM/Chrysler shut downs! We will be down to four days a week starting the week of May 11.:sad2:

So ladies...what is the day of the meet? With our house still being unsold, we may need to move the date of our trip because I am starting to fear that we will need to close around the same time of our trip. I think I still have a week or two before we hit that situation but we are getting close. If I change the dates, you know I want to make sure we are there to catch up with everyone. I keep saying that everything happens for a reason. Maybe we will be forced to change the date of our trip and I will finally get to meet you all in person. That would be wonderful. I have to hold out a bit longer but I am starting to weight my options. I guess we will wind up offsite because everything onsite is close to soldout or expensive because all the promotions are over, unless there is a room only rate in the wings. I guess I just have to hold out a bit longer.:scared:

July 13th is the date. There are no deals right now TP2. We'd love to see you though:goodvibes Maybe you can get a good deal like you had before free dining:confused3

July 13th is the date. There are no deals right now TP2. We'd love to see you though:goodvibes Maybe you can get a good deal like you had before free dining:confused3

Thanks EE22. There were never any deals in July except 7 for 4 deal but that didn't work out because of the extra cost for the season. I am thinking Swan or Dolphin or off site.:scared:

Thanks EE22. There were never any deals in July except 7 for 4 deal but that didn't work out because of the extra cost for the season. I am thinking Swan or Dolphin or off site.:scared:

I must be sleep posting...I don't remember posting this:confused3

Did you already cancel the other deal you had TP2?

It will all work out:goodvibes

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter