June, July, August Planning!! Here we come Mouse House!

It will go by FAST!!! I'm sorry you miss her so much. It's tough though. I think Dads are worse too...at least DH was when DS went away to school.

RHMH, So sorry about her leaving. It will go by so fast. Our trip is over and we are back. Way to soon. :sad:
She will be back before you know it.

We had a super trip. :teeth: Great weather. and a relaxing trip. I really think we are better off not staying in the MK area. MK always seems like the most stressful time of our visit. Tension to "have a good time?" Not sure why but being at BWV we where calmer and relaxed.
Only on our visits to mk did we see melt downs of kids and parents. Rudeness that you do not see in the other 3 parks at all. Everyone just seems to be rushing around. :idea:

Anyway our trip was so much better than 2014. I think the weather had a lot to do with it.

Happy Planning, mky :crazy:

Thanks Friends

Its 12 midnight there. Midori has jet lag really bad right now.... Midori is residing in a controlled community of about 12000 people. She will be wearing a mask whenever she is going out and they have a special bathing area she will be going to 4 times a day to completely sterilizing her whole body in addition to washing with soap and water, using hand sanitizers to prevent catching Mers.

I'm not to worried about it even though it has spread in most of South Korea...

RHMH, So glad she has a plan for the mers outbreak. I was worried about it.
You just never know, you have to be prepared. So happy for her. :cutie: very exciting.

mky :sunny:

:tinker:60 days until DISNEY!!!!!!! Did FASTPASS'S last night at the stoke of midnight. We were able to get what we wanted at decent times. Anna & Elsa had the least amount of times available.:smickey:

PrincessPooh, you have 1 day! Have a great time. :hourglass :cloud9: :hourglass Enjoy Kidani > just beautiful. And the best parking at wdw. :thumbsup2

Maine girl, Glad your all set up! pixiedust:

EE22, What wonderful pictures and such and great accomplishment! Now on to Dentistry! :D Your girl trip is about 1 month?

Everyone have a great time! and Happy Planning, mky :shamrock:

Girl trip is just DD and her friend. I am not going...I'm okay with that. July is HOT!!
Planning October has been fun. I am trying to get a lunch at BoG. I don't think I will be able to with free dining going on, but that's okay.

EE22, oh I thought you where going too. Sorry. Well I am sure you will get hundreds of pictures. :thumbsup2 OMG, yes, I suppose she is old enough now to go on her own with friends. :rolleyes1 Seems like your DD & DS where just starting high school.
Bug and I may have to split up and go to wdw by ourselves. Dad, is not to keen on any more vacations leaving him at home. {but he did fine, just lonely} Maybe he wants us to each take him? That would be interesting. :hyper2: Not sure if fun would be included?? Just kidding. :teleport:

RHMH, hope DD is doing fine on her trip. Hang in there, she will be home before you know it. ::yes::

TP2, Are you all set this year for a trip? You must all be out of school by now too?

Tomar, I never read how your trip was? Or your pictures?
You where totally correct about BWV. We had thee best view. Could see stars wars weekend fireworks from our room. You could even hear the music. We where facing the quiet pool, on the far end. {if you know where the fire pit is > right above that}. We where 3rd floor so easy with the stairs right next to us. and a very quiet hall. I thought the BW pools where a bit cold? Not sure how they do that when its 90 out and sunny. I was surprised to see they are going to update the villas > we saw nothing wrong at all with ours.

Well everyone have a great weekend. and as always:

HAPPY PLANNING, mky :littleangel:

I'm getting ready to do our dining for December in a week! I cannot decide on a few places, but I'm sure it will come to me soon...I hope.

Bad storms here yesterday...hopefully today it will be a bit better.

EE22, wondering if you can help [[or anyone else]]
Do you know what is going on oct 4th > week? There is hardly any availability?? I know mnsshp & food / wine festival >> but anything else?

We are looking at maybe 5 to 7 days? Not sure how dad will feel. or what to do with boys.

Thanks everyone, mky:upsidedow

MKY...I don't know what's going on that week...except it's the week before Columbus Day and maybe people are avoiding that week afterwards. I have no idea. I think Food and Wine and also MNSSHP are big draws for Disney now.

EE22, your probably right. But, we have went in october for several times and never saw so much limited availablity.
I did find with switching my dates around CR gv/gw. So I am holding that. I think that was a fluke. I am expecting no discounts thou because all of the resorts are so sold out. The entire epcot area is gone including BWinn I have never seen that totally gone. Several moderates gone. Seems like pc or ana was about it. :eek: :hyper2:

Well we kinda of wanted BWV again > but at least we do like the CR. Will be quietier in the gv / gw.

Dining is pretty limited too. must be all the "free dining" ??

We are not buying mnsshp. I think we will wing that. If we are at mk and "feel" like going we will buy tix then. But, since the trip is IFFY will wait till we get there.

Only looking for 7 days anyway. We got it in the middle of our 2 weeks off.

mky :yoda:

Sounds like a good plan MKY. I am not sure what the deal is with that timeframe. I can see BWV being gong with FW but not everything.
Free dining takes away a lot of rooms I'm sure. A friend here changed their trip from Dec to Aug due to FD.

:charac2::charac2: Sorry, need to pout. We are still not sure about October. :worried::upsidedow Got to see how D.Dad is and our situation with the :dogdance::dogdance:?
Trying to figure out how to broach subject. Guess, it was hard on him > in June. But, we have WAY scaled back the # days.
Will see what happens. We have everything set up, still to early for fp+ but rest is in place. Can cancel thou and just continue to hold our air tix.
Bug, says let some time pass and he should come around. We would really like him to come with > but he is sooooooooooooo not a disney fan.
Even thou our parents lived in Anaheim and went to DL there. Wonder where we got this obsession?? :crazy:

Hope everyone is enjoying their summers. We are still waiting here. Its been cool. Its overcast, its raining.. > then 1 hot day and > restart the cycle. Starting to think summer will hit in august and finish in oct?

Happy planning, mky paw:

:charac2::charac2: Sorry, need to pout. We are still not sure about October. :worried::upsidedow Got to see how D.Dad is and our situation with the :dogdance::dogdance:?
Trying to figure out how to broach subject. Guess, it was hard on him > in June. But, we have WAY scaled back the # days.
Will see what happens. We have everything set up, still to early for fp+ but rest is in place. Can cancel thou and just continue to hold our air tix.
Bug, says let some time pass and he should come around. We would really like him to come with > but he is sooooooooooooo not a disney fan.
Even thou our parents lived in Anaheim and went to DL there. Wonder where we got this obsession?? :crazy:

Hope everyone is enjoying their summers. We are still waiting here. Its been cool. Its overcast, its raining.. > then 1 hot day and > restart the cycle. Starting to think summer will hit in august and finish in oct?

Happy planning, mky paw:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter