• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

June hours and schedules?

Thanks! I wish they'd put the whole month up. Guess I'll have to wait a few more days to get to June 6 and 7... popcorn::

FWIW, here's what the official web-site says about the hours for June:

When To Visit
http://disneyland.disney.go.com/au/plan/tips/when-to-visit/

June

Summer days are here! The Park is open later and evening street parties abound.
During the early part of the month, Grad Nite continues, entertainment usually has
additional show times and fewer attractions are closed for refurbishments.

Average Temperature Range: 60 to 79°F

Typical June Hours (subject to change):

Disneyland Park
  • Opens 8:00 or 9:00 a.m.
  • Closes 11:00 p.m. or 12 midnight

Disney California Adventure Park
  • Opens 8:00, 9:00 or 10:00 a.m.
  • Closes 10:00 or 11:00 p.m.

Check Park Hours up to 6 weeks before your visit for exact times.

HTH :earsboy:

THEY LIE:lmao:

June
average Temperature Range: 60 to 79°F

the last time I remember it being 79º in June was at the beginning of the month and it was around 10am :rotfl:

Really? We were there last June, and that is actually spot on as far as the temps we had. The mornings were a bit chilly, by this burned off in the afternoons to high 70's. So for us--exactly what they are saying.

We have lived in So Cal as well (we lived there for a year when first married) and that looks accurate to me. I think they got the June: average temp range 60 to 79 from accuweather.com--which has all of these statistics from the last several years logged in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter