June Extra Magic Hours

RobbinsDad

Tell the crew to help themselves to me best rum.
I'm wondering if this is a mistake by Disney (an unlikely scenario) or am I really going to get shorted the possibility of a Morning EMH?

June's Morning EMH schedule has 4 days with no EMH (the 6th, 11th, 20th and 27th). It just so happens that there are 4 days where Disney has 2 Morning hours scheduled at 2 different parks (the 5th, 12th, 19th and 26th). Also, oddly enough, the 4 days where there are 2 parks with the same EMH are Magic Kingdom and Blizzard Beach.

Not that we should question Disney (how dare we!), but doesn't this seem a little strange?

:confused:

Not so strange. I think the standard is only one park with EMH per day (morning or evening), with the exception of Mondays. During busier times, they'll add an EMH so that there are two parks with EMH (one with morning and one with evening). If you look at other months, you'll see that June just has several extra EMHs. You're not getting shorted...you're getting EXTRA EMHs. The Fridays you listed DO have EMH - they just happen to have only the standard one EMH per day, and on these days they fall in the evening. Consider the BB morning EMHs a bonus. :)

The "standard" EMH schedule is here:
http://www.wdwinfo.com/wdwinfo/earlyentry.htm

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter