June Exercise Challenge- Turn up the heat

Another 45 min today for me, bringing me to 115/600.
Thanks for hosting, what a big job, but an equally big motivator, thank you for taking the time to touch all of our lives.:goodvibes

Another 35 minutes for yesterday. The elliptical is starting to get a little easier for me. I want to say thank you to Jennifer for doing this. I am sure that this takes a lot of your free time. I have also been reading your journal, and you personally inspired me to get started with all of this. For the first time in months, I can button my size 18 pants. I would not quite wear them out of the house, but they do button. YEAH! Hopefully in the fall when I actually need to wear pants, they will be too big. My husband will love that.

Mon 6/4 - please add another 90 mins

30 min treadmill, 60 min yoga class

Good Morning,

I am a little late but please put me down for 1000 minutes for June.

So far I am at 105/1000

Thanks and have a great day :)

I wogged 40 minutes this morning with my DD15. My June total is now 200/1600.

Bless my DD's little heart :love: Today was her first day of summer vacation and she chose to get up at 5:45 a.m. and go wogging with me. She was back in bed within 20 minutes once we returned home.

Have a great day!

Another 45 min today for me, bringing me to 115/600.
Thanks for hosting, what a big job, but an equally big motivator, thank you for taking the time to touch all of our lives.:goodvibes

Your very welcome. :) It's a big motivator for me too.

Another 35 minutes for yesterday. The elliptical is starting to get a little easier for me. I want to say thank you to Jennifer for doing this. I am sure that this takes a lot of your free time. I have also been reading your journal, and you personally inspired me to get started with all of this. For the first time in months, I can button my size 18 pants. I would not quite wear them out of the house, but they do button. YEAH! Hopefully in the fall when I actually need to wear pants, they will be too big. My husband will love that.

The eliptical will definitely get easier the more you do it. Your moving your body in a way it's never been moved before. :) Its just takes a little time to adjust.

Great job with the pants. I know exactly what you mean about saying they "fit", but not quite ready for the public to view. :rotfl: That really made me laugh. I do that also.

I love doing this. It helps keep me motivated. Everyone is doing great. :thumbsup2

It's so nice to hear that I inspired you to be healthier. Very kind of you. Thank you very much, you have made my day. :goodvibes

Woo Hoo! I went 43 minutes on the elliptical today. I am sweating like a pig, but that is sort of a good feeling.

60 minutes for me today, that brings me up to 120/1200.

:)

i'd like to join now. I hope its not too late. I'm shooting for 30 minutes a day for every day of the month starting today so put me down for 30minutes so far of 780 minutes total:thumbsup2

Another 40 mins. for me!!

dabute...just want to reiterate what others have already said...

thank you
thank you
thank you
for doing this! I can't tell you how much this has made me really get up and go...if I start to feel lazy, I think...'nope, I've got the DIS to answer to!' :yay: So, thank you again...I really appreciate the time you put in to do this!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter