• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

June Exercise Challenge- Turn up the heat

Ok, June has to be the month I get back into the program 100%. I will commit to 800 minutes starting now. I think the pooch needs it as much as me :goodvibes

Yeah for the summer!

Wendy

35 more minutes for me today. I hoped to do more, but the day really ran away from me. I will definitely do better next week.

I'm in for 2000. I did the relay for life today and I walked for three hours so I'm officially now 225/2000. I'm working hard to get the weight off and I'm trying to walk twice a day, and the weight is stuck to me like glue. I hope that this gets me the incentive to work hard this month.

I'd like to join. I need all the extra motivation I can get. ;) I want to set a goal of 900 minutes. I completed 45 minutes yesterday sooo 45/900. :)

please add for fri 6/1 - 75 mins (60 min weight class, 15 min walk)

sat 6/2 - 240 mins (60 min kickboxing class, 60 min cardio/step class, (2) 60 min walks

thank you

I jumped around my hotel room, walking in place, jumping jacks, dancing, etc for 30 minutes on Friday ( I thought it had a small fitness room when I booked, but I was wrong).

I went for a 40 minutes walk on Saturday.

70/600.

Another 60 for me today. (35 minutes strength training/25 minutes cardio).

105/900

Off to a good start-already 131/900. So I'm over 10% of the way there.

Good morning - I'm starting with 50 minutes this morning, thank you.

Total now 50/1100

I'm just starting so I don't really know how much to do, but I'm going to shoot for 600.

36/1500 so far. I'm starting off alot slower than I expected. That elliptical is a bugger and I'm really noticing just how out of shape I am!

I'm new to this WISH stuff, but I'm going to join up here and shoot for 500 for June.
I don't really get a ton of exercise generally and I just don't have the motivation or support to get up and do anything most of the time. My dog needs it too (proving we don't go out as much as we usually do), last vet trip he was 1.6lbs overweight. :(
Enough babbling from me ;) 500 minutes this month

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter